A Kiss

Lucy POV

"What are you doing?!" I shouted "j-juvia...must be hurt right now"

"Lucy, me and Juvia really are not dating" he said.

"Natsu please stop this nonsense" I whisper and Natsu let me down " I am"

I look at his eyes. " Lucy..its the truth please understand"

I took a deep breath and stood up. " Alright Natsu I believe you" I said and he smile and walk towards me to hug me but I back up " That doesn't mean..I forgive you"

He look down and keep smiling " I don't ask for your forgiveness" he said and lift me off the floor and start to run out of the dorms and away to a hill top. He let me down " Stay" he said and sit next to me.

"What do you want" I ask and he rested his head on my shoulder " I have unanswered questions" he told me " What happened how did you escape?"

"T-That's none of your business!" I said

"Lucy..tell me"

Aquarius died...to protect me. The Celestial King who is the manager the boss of the Celestial teams saw this..and he destroyed my father. The celestial teams were made to follow and obey. But the most important is to keep who they are protecting happy....she died for me, for my happiness."I start to cry and natsu remove his head from me and wipe my tears.

"That day..when I escaped, I saw you and Juvia together holding each other. I was so sad...so heartbroken. Gray saw me and he took me to his place to comfort me. He gave me comfort he embraced me. Even when you where together with Juvia...I still wanted you. I wanted only you." I cry even more "...and the next day...you and juvia are going out...You just don't now how much it crushed my heart"

"Lucy...I'm sorry" he apologize.

" Sorry wont make up for anything Natsu! What can sorry do?! How is apologizing any help! It wont stop my tears will it?! It wont fix this shattered heart of mine!"

And before I knew it warm lips were on mine. "Then I wont apologize" said Natsu " I'll make up for it" and he kiss my lips again then kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear ," I Love You"

 "Jeez Idiot!" I shouted and hit his chest " Idiot idiot! Idiot!" I repeated as I hit his chest repeatedly. He just hug me tightly until I gave in and hug him back while crying " I love you too"

 And so we lay there looking at the stars and fell asleep until we got a call from Mira. " Its Juvia..she's in the hospital"

Natsu and me then walk to the hospital. Yes we walked. Surprising we there at the same time as everyone else.

" Alright lets go in" said Gajeel holding the door handle to Juvia's room.

We don't know what happened what condition Juvia is in we know nothing. Only that Gray was there. Gajeel open the door and our eyes widen.

Gray holding onto Juvia's breast. I start to blush and Gajeel made his hand into a fist. Levy faked a smile and close the door quickly. Laxus held back Gajeel from breaking the door and killing Gray. "Ugh Idiot! What the hell is he thinking?! Molesting my sis like that!" Yell Gajeel.

" Shh!" hiss a nurse walking by and glare at Gajeel then she left.

"That idiot! Just wait...til I get my hands on his neck!" whisper Gajeel and I giggle. Everyone look at me who is with Natsu and were holding hands. "So whats the new news?" ask Erza smirking.

I blush and look down. Natsu pull me to him by my waist and he kiss my cheek " Me and Lucy are going out..Me and Juvia's relationship was just a lie" said Natsu and everyone cheer.

" SH!"

We all shut up as the nurse glare at all of us and she walk away.

We all laugh quietly. " Lets leave those two alone" said Levy.  And we all left the hospital.

"Are you living with Gray?" ask Natsu.

"Yes.."

" Tonight spend it with me" said Natsu blushing.

I smile " Okay" and we  walk to his house.

Once we got inside Natsu push me down to the floor and kiss me. My eyes widen as he start to take off my shirt and I stop him. " S-sorry" said Natsu.

"Get a room you two"

We both gasp as Happy and Lily are standing beside us. "What are you two doing here?" ask Natsu getting off me.

" We came by to get some of our stuff to the s class dorms" said Lily.

" Aye aye! Natsu wheres my fish candy?!" said Happy.

We walk them to the dorms since its late and walk back to Natsu's house.

We lay on the bed. " Its been a long day" yawn Natsu.

" Yep" I said and rest my head on his chest.

" Your house is cozy" I said " Its tiny and small..perfect size for a tiny family"

" What do you mean 'Your house'?" question Natsu.

" Its your house after all Natsu"

" No" said Natsu " It's our  house"