Cold

I wipe the sweat off from my face and threw the basketball from the free throw line and made it in.

I grin. "Yes!" I mumble "take that salamander!" I shouted happily.

"Your just lucky this time Gray!" Said Natsu "one more time!"

We both are having a one on one.

"No I think this is enough for today. After all" I look to see Juvia and Lucy sleeping while leaning on each other. Looks so uncomfortable.

"Natsu give me a hand" I said and walk over to Juvia and Lucy. I lifted Juvia up while Nastu carry Lucy.

"Uh....where should we take them?" Asked Natsu.

I laughed and walk to the health office with Natsu behind me carrying Lucy.

I place Juvia on a bed and stare at her beautiful face. All of a sudden Natsu pull me away from Juvia.

"Go take shower. You stink like poop" he told me.

"Same goes to you" I mumble and ran off to take a quick shower and then ran back to where Juvia is sleeping.

I look around to see Lucy still asleep. I smile and lean in to give Juvia a kiss on the cheek. I move away quickly blushing all red. Until I heard someone walking in and ran to the window pretending to be looking at something so interesting.

"Well I'm going to take Juvia home. You should call the celestinal team to pick up Lucy" said Natsu.

"No why don't you take Lucu home and I'll take Juvia back to her dorms?"

Lucy POV

"Whats so wrong with me taking Juvia home?!" Yell gray waking me up. I lay still not moving...but listening.

"I don't trust you! Only I am able to protect her." Said Natsu

So gray and natsu likes Juvia....

"Juvia loves me!" Yell gray.

"I will never hand Juvia over to someone as weak as you!" Shouted Natsu and left.

I pretended to slowly wake up and yawn.

"Hey lucy" said gray...he knows my problems.

I've been going to blind dates lately. Even marriage meetings too.

I sigh. "I'll call the celestial team. You can leave" I told gray And so he left.

But I never called them. I put on my outside shoes and took a deep breath stretching out my legs. I look at my phone and put it in my shoe locker then ran as fast as possible.

I stop running to catch my breath as I reach the beach.

"Yay!!!!" I screamed and smile. I look up at the sky and it started to rain. My eyes widen. I've gotta find shelter.

I ran to a cave and sat there hugging myself for warmth. "My runaway was pretty pathetic" I mumble and laughed as tears came out. "The guy I love, loves someone else" I whisper.

"Lucy?" A pink haired man stood in front of me with worry eyes.

"Natsu?"

"What are you doing here?! Your going to get sick!" Shouted Natsu. "The celestial team called me. They said you went mussing....or ran away"

"I ran away..."

I blew on my hands and rub them together. "You're cold?" He said.

I just nodded my head. "I'd make a fire but I'm pretty stupid" he said and took off his shirt.

"Natsu? What are you doing?!"

"Taking off my clothes. I don't want to get sick" he said.

"Youre not going to call them? The celestials?"

"I don't know why you ran away. But I am pretty sure there's a reason. And I'll listen before I turn you in." And he took off his pants. I cover my eyes... Well kinda.

"What are you doing? Theres a girl here okay?!"

"Take off your clothes too lucy. You don't want to get a cold again now right?"

"U-um...fine but you turn around first!"

He chuckle and turn around. I took off my clothes but my underwears and the next thing I know is warmth.

Natsu hugging me from behind and I fell on my knees and so did he.

He sat down pulling me down and wrap around me.

"Natsu?"

"You're cold right? I'll keep you warm"

And so i just stayed still.

"So...what's the matter?"

I clench my fist with tears in my eyes trying to get the words out. "My dad has been arranging blind dates and marriage meetings for me...a lot lately. I'm just sick and tired of it....my dad...won't approve of my love with this wonderful man that I fell in love with"

"And what do you do?" Asked natsu.

"I obeyed him..." I said.

"And...?"

"I held it all in..." I whisper my eyes wide.

"And...?"

"And...I did nothing"

"That's probably the problem Lucy... All you need to do is have someone to talk to...and that someone has to be someone who can actually help you." Said Natsu .

I did talk to Gray...and he really did nothing but comfort me.

"Natsu you're right! I've gotta stand up to my dad!" I said.

"Yep"

"But....I really don't want to hurt him..."

"Lucy, if there's love, there will be pain" said natsu holding me tighter.

I sigh and close my eyes.

Juvia POV

"Gray?" I said as we walk to my dorm. "Why are you so quiet?"

"Its nothing" he said. And it started to rain. Gray suddenly grab my hand and we ran into a store.

"We should get an umbrella" said Gray

"Two" I told gray "I'm going to have to make a run for it....since I have to pick up Happy and Lily" I told Gray.

"No. I'll go with you"

"Its fine Gray"

"No its not. I won't make the same mistake twice"

I sigh and so we walk to Happy and Lily's school.

But half way there I hug myself.

I'm cold.

And that's bad.

It was never the rain that can kill me.

It was the cold.

Happy POV

"Lily....I guess we have to walk home again" I said.