Love Again #14 (A Hood Love)

"Open up your eyes and let me in your view...tell me how does it feel when im next to you?". ~???~

{Trey's POV}

"Morning lil bit" I said to Anika.

She smiled showing off her perfect teeth.

"Morning T" she said taking all types of food out the fridge.

She had on some short ass shorts a crop top and some lil slippers. Her thick thighs showed through her shorts her stomach and tattoos exposed. If that was my girl her ass wouldn't be walking around in that type of shit im overprotective of mine. But believe it or not Deondre is 3x worse.

I new for a fact Deondre was gone have a problem with this.

{Anika's POV)

I decided to make breakfast because I new my baby would be hungry. I pulled out the eggs, bacon,biscuits and hashbrowns.

A few minutes after I started cooking I could hear Deondre coming down the stairs. I smiled to my self it had only beem a few minutes and I already missed his touch.

"MAYN WHAT THA FUCK" he yelled causing me to jump.

I turned around to face him noticing his jaw was clenched his face red. I could see his viens popping from his neck eyes filled with rage.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking up at him.

"WHAT DA FUCK YOU MEAN. LOOK WHAT YOU GOT ON" he said through clenched teeth.

I looked down at my clothes and I sighed. I really should have put some better clothes on. Ace gripped my arm basically dragging me up the stairs.

"Stop your hurting me" I yelled as we entered are bedroom. He let me go of me pushing me on the bed so I was on my back. He walked toward me his eyes filled with something I had never seen before.

I was beyond scared I was shaking. I backed up as far as I could on the bed but he just came closer.

"Change ya fuckin clothes" he said gripping my thighs in the palm of his hands.

"You got ya ass hangin out and some mo shit. The only person thats gone even glimpse at this thick shit is me. I already told you,yo ass is mine so stop fuckin playin wit me" he said moving away he stood up looking at me.

I looked down at my hands fidgeting with my fingers.

"Look im sorry for grabbing you like that it just pissed me off that you would even go downstairs looking like that" he said sitting down next to me. "You just don't understand how overprotective I am over shit that belongs to me. I ain't never been like this with no other female". He said rubbing his head slowly.

"It's okay,cause im not just some other female " I said standing up to go change.

But he only pulled me back down setting me on his lap. He flipped me over so I was facing him.

"Where you goin?" He asked in a low tone causing every part of my body to tremble.

"To change clothes remember" i said.

"Awe well let me help you" he said smirking.

"Nope" i said popping the p and getting out of his grip.

The look on his face was priceless. I laughed making my way to the closet. Fuck he thought this was..

Sorry so short..

VOTE/COMMENT

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡

~REES~