Love Again #21 (A Hood Love)

*Shay in picture*

"The true essence of falling is knowing you'll be caught before your face connects to the floor"..

{Deondre's POV}

"Why you always actin like a lil ass kid?" I asked staring Anika down.

She gave me a middle finger and grabbed her car keys.

I followed behind her grabbing her arm. She pulled away quickly pushing me away.

"Where are you going?" I questioned.

"Nun of your damn business" she said turning around.

"You are my business ma" I said.

"Nah i'm not you got hoes bruh" she said.

Ever since the incedent with the little broad at wal-mart she been trippen. I mean I don't talk to nobody eles on the level I talk to Anika.

I can't lie and say I dont have any girls that I talk to from time to time but I don't fuck em.

"What the hell are you talkin about? I have a few friends that are girls but you my girl" I said with a sigh.

"Stop fuckin lien Ace" she said rolling her neck.

"Mane what I got got to lie for? Yo bestfriend Terrence is a nigga but do you see me trippen?" I asked.

"I asked you could he come over atleast a month ago and you still haven't let him come over you been stallin" she said pointing at me. "I know for a fact your not gonna let him even come".

I waved her of course im not gone let that nigga come over and be around my girl and my daughter. Fuck I look like?

I was tired of arguing with her over dumb stuff. I made my way to the kitchen and opened the door that was connected to the garage. I grabbed the keys to my Range hopping in and exiting the garage. I had business to attend.

******

{Anika's POV}

I stood there with my mouth hung open. I can't believe he just really disrespected me like that. He left in the middle of me talking with out a word.

I nodded my head taking a deep breath. I headed out the door getting into my BMW.

15 minutes later I arrived at the park. I was the only one there besides a young couple and there two daughters. I took a seat at an empty bench.

I use to come her with my mom when I was younger. She would always bring me here on the weekends. She would push me on the swings or catch me down the slides.

Then one day that was all just gone. Like a part of me was just not there anymore.

I thought about my father and how much I missed him. He stayed in Atlanta and it was hard not seeing him when he was the only family I have.

Then I thought of my first love King. He was takin away so fast. He was suppose to be here. He was suppose to protect me to help me with are daughter.

I let the tears roll down my cheek. I cried for myself and I cried because I was doing what I told myself I wouldn't do again. I was falling in love again.

I cried until the park was empty and the sun went down. I just wanted to sleep forever. I was glade I would be picking my baby Shay up tomorrow. I missed her.

I slowly walked to my car getting in and strarting back home.

As soon as I made it into the house Deondre popped from around the corner.

"Mane do you know I almost sent a swat team looking for your ass? Where the fuck you been?" He asked his voice raised.

I ignored him heading past him and up the stairs. I went looking for clothes in the closet and he followed me. He grabbed my arm turning me around to face him.

He looked at me and his face softened.

I broke from his grip walking around him. I took off all of my clothes and stepped into the hot shower. I relaxed and just stood there feeling the heat invade my skin.

A gush of wind hit me when the shower door was pulled back. Deondre stood there in all his glory.

He stepped in and I stepped back closer to the wall. His eyebrows raised and he looked at me with an intense stare.

He walked towards me invading my personal space. He gripped my waist with one hand and rain his finger under my eyes.

"Why you been cryin?" He asked slowly looking straight into my eyes.

"I haven't been" I lied through my teeth looking away from him.

He grabbed my chin pulling my face so I was looking at him.

"Stop lien" he said.

"Just leave me alone okay" I said trying to break from his grip.

His grip only tightened and he pulled me closer.

"I could never leave you alone" he stated " when you cry im suppose to be there to hold you and wipe your tears. So let me be here".

I looked up at him tears beginning to fill my eyes.

"Im just tired" I said.

"I can fix that" he said kissing my wet face.

I nodded my head feeling all warm inside.

"I trust you" I said

VOTE/COMNENT

HMMMM?

~REES~