Love Again #9 {A Hood Love}

"An I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos. An I don't want nobody but mee watching you fall asleep".

~August Alsina~

(Anika's POV)

"Nigga you are not my daddy. I can go where ever I want to I'm grown" I said.

"Ma you really testin my patients talking all that bullshit. I don't give a fuck what you spitin you not leavin this house. If you haven't noticed there are niggas out tryna get me. An for some reason they think you my girl. An that means there out to get you and Shay to and that don't fly. I told you I would pertect you but to do that you gotta listen and stop acting so stuck up and shut the fuck up. Damn" he said leaning back on the couch.

"You shut the fuck up cause Shay needs more pull ups. I need some personal products. An you barely have any food left to eat in the fridge" I said rolling my eyes.

He sighed standing up "Mayn you get on my nerves" he said looking like a big baby. He grabbed his keys headed for the door. I stood there with my arms crossed not moving from my spot.

"What is it known?" he asked turning around.

"Aren't we for getting something?" I asked smirking.

He stood there looking at me "Oh yeah Shay" he said running up the stairs.

He came back down a few minutes later with a sleeping Shay in his hands.

He led us out to his Black and yellow Bugati. Setting Shay in her car seat and buckling her up. He jogged over to the drivers side getting in and pulling out his phone. He dialed a number putting it to his ear. Starting the car and driving off all at the same time.

"Yo nigga meet me at Wal-Mart in 10" Ace said through the phone.

"----------------"

"Yeah you can bring em" he said

"----------------"

"Ight one" he hung up the phone.

" Someone's coming with us?" I asked.

" Yeah Trel and some more of my niggas coming up here". he said pulling into a Wal-Mart parking spot.

"Why?" I asked

"Don't worry about it" he said.

That pissed me off he cant even tell me why there meeting us here. I know its not that big of a deal. So why couldn't he tell me? Its okay though he's just about to get ignored.

When we finished parking I got out the car unbuckling Shay who was known wide awake. I got a basket setting her in the front headed toward the enter with Ace right behind me.

"Damn why you walking so fast" Ace said catching up with me.

I didn't say a word I just continued walking around the store.

"So you just gone ignore me huh?" Ace asked standing in front off the basket so I couldn't go any further. An every time I tried going around he'd just move with me.

"Move we need ice creawm" Shay said crossings her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Alright then" Ace said holding up both his hands like he was surrendering. "I'll be back" he mumbled" walking away from us and disappearing some where eles.

"Mommy can I aswk you something?" Shay asked as I put some chocolate ice cream in are basket.

"Yess baby what's up?" I asked

"Can Deondwre be my daddy" she asked.....

{Ace's POV}

"Wassup my niggas?" I said giving Trel and some of my other workers dap.

"Nun we was just been chillen" Trel said.

I had three main niggas I fuck with Trel,Rambo and Lost.

We called Rambo, Rambo because he's hella trigger happy,loud and just crazy. He fucks and ducks bitches all day every day without hesitation. If I need a dirty job done then he's the man to call.

We call Lost, Lost because he really seems lost as fuck. He talks but only to certain people if he does then you lucky. He's just quiet and stays to his self always observing some shit. He looks scary he's tall as fuck and buff. He rarely fucks with bitches ether. He's weird but that's what I like about him that's my nigga fa life.

"Dats wassup,but yall know what went down with Anika. I'm not going to get into details about it. But since yall are my three main niggas. I want yall to meet her and here daughter.

" Wait she got a daughter?" my nigga Rambo asked.

"Yeah" I said

" Nigga you fuckin with a broad that has a kid?" he asked shaking his head.

"Naw nigga she not no broad plus we haven't fucked. We not even together" I said tryna prove my point.

" Well you gotta like the girl if you letting her stay up in yo house with a kid. You like her right?" Rambo asked.

"Yeah nigga imma make her mine soon she not like all these other bitches. You can't just fuck in duck her. Plus I already fell in love with her daughter" I said.

He shook his head sighing "my niggas growing up" he said laughing.

Just then I could hear a little girl calling out for her daddy.

"Ohh daddy" she continued to call. It seemed like her voice was getting closer and closer.

I felt a light tug on my pants leg. I some what jumped looking down to see a smiling Shay.

"Daddy lowk at me toy" she said holding it up.

I froze for a moment did she just call me daddy?

"I'm sorry" Anika said picking Shay up "I told her not to call you that.

"Naw its coo" I said taking Shay out of Anika's hands.

"Mommy says I cawnt call you Daddy" she said on the verge of tears.

"Momas just being mean. You came call me whatever you want momas". I said reassuring her.

"Tank you" she said smiling big.

"Ayee bruh you gone introduce us or are you gonna talk to the kid all day" Rambo asked.

" Nig- I mean bruh chill out" I said correcting myself before saying a curse word in front of Shay.

{Anika's POV}

"Anika these are my main niggas. Your gonna be seeing them a lot so I want you to get use to them. "This is Trel yall already met, this is Rambo" he said pointing to a short light skinned guy with a boosie fade.He had a smirk on his face and was analyzing my body making me feel uncomfortable. I knew I was not going to like him at all.

"An this is Lost" Ace said pointing to A very handsome tall guy who looked like a body builder of some sort. He was looking at me also but not like Rambo was. It was a look that made you want to run away and hide.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said smiling.

"Damn you fine" the guy named Rambo said biting his lips.

"Bruh shut the fuck up" Ace said

"I'm just being honest,baby got tha hips,thighs,legs,lips,mouth,nose and that ass lord Jesus" he said looking at me as if I was a piece of meat.

"Nigga you need to shut yo ugly thirsty ass up. I swear if you say one more fuckin word to me imma slap the shit outcha. You disrespectful ass bitch nigga" I said basically snatching Shay out Ace's hand and walking out the store.

I knew for a fact that I didn't like this nigga. Ace betta put his ugly ass in check before I do cause ion play that shit.

VOTE/COMMENT

Also follow me (_Beautiful_struggle)

~REES~