Love Again {A Hood Love} #28

"Love me or hate me your still mine"

(Anika and Shay in mm)

{ Tre's POV}

I nocked on the door three times but received no answer. Finally I just turned the nob slowly opening the door. I spotted Ace slumped down on the couch with a bottle in his hand.

Making my way over to him I had to step through trash and more bottles. He didn't even look up at me he just sate there staring off into space. Ace was one of my bestfriends one of the closest people to me. I wanted to help him he obviously messed up and was really in love with this girl. So in order to get her back he had to get up and put in some work.

I had never seen him like this looking so lost. He had been locked in here for almost a week and by the smell of things he wasn't doing his personal hygiene.

"Ace" I said moving my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

He said nothing just looked at my hand.

"ACE!" I said shouted louder.

His face slowly turned to look up at me. His eyes where expressionless and he looked so sad.

"You got to get up bruh" I said shaking my head.

His shook his head leaning his head back and taking a sip from the bottle.

"You want her back right?" I questioned.

That got his attention and he nodded eagerly his eyes wide.

"Then you got to get up and you got to fight for what you want" I told him.

He nodded his head but didn't move.

"Ace do you want her back?" I questioned again.

He moved to sit up straight on the couch and set the bottle on the floor next to him. He barred his head in his hands.

"She doesn't want me" he said his voice coming out hoarse.

"Well make her want you" I said starring down at him.

"Okay" he said in a low voice "Ill go get her back".

He stood to his feet slowly making his way to the bathroom.

***********

{Anika}

"I promise im fine daddy" I said giving him a forced smile.

He looked at me with a concerned face and nodded his head.

"Alight but if you need something ill be down stairs" he said.

"Okay" I said.

He soon left and I hurried to the bathroom with my purse

I closed the door behind me and locked it. I only had an hour to get this done before I had to go eat lunch with my girls.

I looked at the box of instructions and pulled out the three sticks. After reading the box I quickly peed on all three and set them on the counter stand back. I closed my eye praying and hoping these came out negative.

*******

I spotted Dee already seated at the table in the far back. She saw me to and smiled brightly waving me over.

I took my sea giving her as good as a hug as I could in the small booth.

"Kayla's not here yet" she said looking down at her phone "But she should be here any minute".