Love Again #8 (A Hood Love)

"I ain't tellin you I'm perfect,but for you ill go to war"

~ k-kamp~ (blessing)

{Ace's POV}

Sitting here putting Anika's and Shay's stuff in my trunk I felt bad as fuck how could I let this happen? I must confess I have a lot of niggas after me. Some because of jealously some cause they want to take my spot at the top and others cause I stole they bitch.

I can't believe somebody did this to my baby. I can't wait to catch this fuck nigga i'm gone make him suffer then put a few bullets to his head.

I'm beyond pissed off right known I feel like fuckin somebody up.

{Anika's POV}

As soon as Ace got in the car I could see he was angry. At first I was angry at him because if I had never even started talking to him me and my baby wouldn't be in this position. But then I realized he didn't know any if this was going to happen. All I want to know known is why the fuck it happened. I can't be having my daughter around his bullshit.

"Can you slow down," I asked Ace who was going 90 miles per hour.

I saw his grip on the steering will tighten and him going even faster.

"Mommyyyyyyy," Shay cried out

This caused Ace to slow down immediately.

"You okay momas?" Ace asked Shay looking through the rear view mirror.

"No you drive fawst," she said poking her lips out and crossings her arms.

"I'm sorry," he said "do you forgive me?".

"Yeshh," she said smiling big.

It was hard for me to believe how fast Shay forgave Ace. It was so cute but also a little scary. I wouldn't want her to start loving him and then one day he just disappears. Shay doesn't deserve being hurt like that.

"Where here" Ace said pulling me out my thoughts. I looked up seeing the some what familiar big beautiful house. I got Shay out her seat took and went to help Ace with some of are bags.

"I got it," Ace said taking a bag from me.

"Just let me help," I said taking the bag back.

"St-" he started but I didn't get to hear him finish I had already walked away headed for the house.

After Ace showed Shay to her little temporary bed room and me to mine. I took Shay a bath and made her a sandwich. This dude had a big house with no food but ham and bread.

After putting Shay to sleep it was time for me to clean my self up. I walked in the bathroom looking into the mirror for the first time. I couldn't help my self I let out a startling scream. I looked a hot mess my lips had dried up blood all over it. Lifting my shirt I noticed bruises on my stomach and back. Also my face hair was all over the place while my eyes where red and puffy.

I broke down on the floor crying as silently as I could. I heard the bathroom door open looking up through my tears I saw Ace standing there. He turned the bath water on adding lots of bubbles. After it was finished. He came toward me but I moved back not really wanting him to touch me. I had been touched to much ready I wanted to be alone. I could see him get mad but looking at me in my eyes I saw his face soften.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," he said in a raspy but controlled voice that made me shiver.

He picked me up very gently setting me on the counter. He helped me take my top off revealing my all black laced bra. Next came my shorts he had to lift me up to get them off. I noticed he was analyzing my body. It mad me feel shy,angry and small all at the same time I know my I looked a mess.

"I got it from here," I said

He looked at me carefully using his thumb to wipe my remaining tears away.

"I'm sorry," he said kissing the stop of my head. He left out the bathroom slowly as if he didn't want to go. No lie it was cute.

I took the rest of my cloths off and eased inside the tube. Every part of my body screamed when I did. Although the water was just right it still caused my bruises to burn. I set in the bathtub for a while just relaxing. I then decided to shower i washed my body and then my hair. When I got out I felt a little better. My hair was naturally curly and I didn't feel like flat ironing it I let it hang loose. I probably looked like a wild bruised up homeless person right known.

I put on some sweats and the biggest long sleeved t- shirt I had. I didn't want to show any skin. I grabbed some lotion rubbing it on my legs arms and etc. I tried reaching my back but I couldn't. I literally set there for 5 mins trying to reach it.

I heard Ace's deep laugh and looked up to see him standing at the door I thought it was closed.

"You need some help?" he asked laughing.

"Yes," I said

He walked toward me pulling the lotion out my hand. He set behind me on the bed lifting my shirt. I could here him cuss under his breath. He rubbing lotion on the top of my back making his way down. His touch gave me chills his hands weren't to rough or to soft they where just right. The next thing I felt shocked me he kissed my back softly. I could tell it was one of my bruises because it tickled and stung all at the same time.

"I hate seeing you like this" he.mumbled laying kisses all on more of my bruises.

He made his way up to my neck causing me to let out a low moan. I wanted to tell him to stop but my body was telling me other wise. I was stuck I couldn't move if I wanted to.

He turned me around faster than I thought he could have. He kissed along my jaw bone next kisses my left cheek then my right and last my lips. I craved for his lips so soft and big. We had to catch are breaths or else we would end up suffocating each other.

"You sleeping with me tonight" he said lifting me from my position on the bed.

"No I'm not" I said trying to get down. But he didn't budge he was 3 times bigger than me I new it wasn't gonna work.

"Why you tryna run" he asked laughing at my struggle to get free of him.

"Cause ion wanna sleep no where near your big head ass" I said hitting the back of his head.

"You betta stop cursin or imma have to beat that ass," he said entering his room and setting me on his bed.

"Shut-up" I said giving him the middle finger.

He looked at me with a big grin and started tickling me non stop.

"Stop it," I said laughing trying to get away.

"You gone stop being bad?" he asked

"Yes," I said

"Naw ma I can't hear you," he said tickling me more.

"Yes" I said louder

He stopped tickling me looking down at me smirking hard. "Now lay that ass down for I do" he said.

I crossed my arms he is not the boss of me. He picked me up throwing me on a fluffy pillow. He took his shirt off leaving him only in his shorts. He got in bed pulling me toward him.

"I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you or shay again," he said moving a strained of hair from my face.

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise" he said pecking my lips softly.

Took me almost 3 days to finish this..........

VOTE/COMMENT

-REES-