Ch. 35 "The Front Door"

Hey! Make sure the check out Incognito (lol the title) by maddiebo!

Chapter 35

"Good morning, Lucas," I greet as I walk into the kitchen. "May I ask what you're doing in my house at 8 a.m. on an Saturday?"

"Eating," he says with a mouthful of waffles.

I roll my eyes and sit next to him at our small table. "How'd you get in?"

"The front door," he answers, pouring more syrup on his waffles.

"Good talk," I cheer enthusiastically and take one of his waffles.

"I filled that one with peanuts," he warns. "You eat it; you die."

"Peanuts in a waffle?" I question and hand him back his nutty waffle. "And where did you even get the peanuts? My dad and Frankie don't eat them."

Luke shoves the entire waffle into his mouth. "Of course I didn't put peanuts in my waffle."

"Then why did you-"

"I don't share food!"

I sneakily grab another one of his waffles and lick it. "Hah! What are you going to do about that?"

He rips it out of my grip. "I have an older brother, Cassie. I'm immune to saliva on my waffles."

He then proceeds to eat the waffle I had just licked.

"You're gross," I mutter and stand up from the table to make my own breakfast.

"Ew, why is Luke here?" Trent asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"Feelings have been hurt!" Luke declares and squirts whipped cream into his mouth. My whipped cream.

I take the can from Luke and squirt it in his ear as revenge. He grabs the can back quickly and squirts the cream down my shirt.

"My bra!" I scream, stealing the can from Luke. "I just got it for Christmas!"

"Aw, Kyle didn't even get to see it, did he?" Luke pouts.

I shake my head and lunge forward to grab the waistband of his pants, pressing the can so it sprays all over his man parts.

"Ew!" Luke squeals like a girl, taking the can back.

Trent decides to step in before the situation got anymore out of hand. I'm glad because I really don't want to know where Luke would've sprayed me.

"Give me the can!" Luke whines and reaches for it.

"No!" I argue. "It's mine in the first place!"

Trent stands in between us as we jump up and down to get the stupid can. I'm just doing it so Luke doesn't get it.

"Will you both stop?" Trent yells, holding the can high up in the air.

"She sprayed my balls!"

"He sprayed my boobs!"

"My ear!"

"It's my-"

"What's going on?"

We stop immediately, all of us sitting back down at the kitchen table like nothing happened.

"Hi, Kyle," Luke says casually. "I like your new hair."

"Shut up," Kyle snaps and takes off his glasses. "I should have never let you cut my hair."

Luke made him get a hair cut to eliminate further suspicions since he just didn't keep up with that wig of his. We had been getting rather careless about keeping his secret to a minimum.