Ch. 32 "Did You Know"

dedicate to TruelyValorous for knowing that I was quoting Another Cinderella Story in Ch. 23 :)

Chapter 32

Kyle's POV

"How'd you even know where I lived?" I ask incredulously as Aaron and his crowd of people start entering Luke's home.

"I dropped off Cassie here one time," he informs and smiles. "C'mon, Clark, why so serious?"

"You're not the Joker, Aaron. Get all these damn people out of this house," I demand.

He just chuckles, looking around the mansion. "Here, have a beer. Get wasted. Cheers to the New Year."

I object the drink and take Frankie's hand instead. He looks really frightened right now. It makes my stomach churn.

My leg aches as I walk him up the stairs. Aaron calls my name, but I just ignore the bastard.

"The-there's so many people," he stutters when we reach my room. "I-I don't like them."

"Hey, buddy, it's okay. Just stay up here and I promise you that you'll be alright," I say softly.

He nods and sits down on the floor. "Are you staying with me?"

I open my mouth as I try to think of an answer for him. "I just have to try to get all these people out of the house first. After that, we can watch the Transformers."

His eyes widen in excitement. "Go! Get all these people out of here quickly!"

I laugh and ruffle his hair before
heading back into the world of chaos.
Somehow, Aaron already has the music blaring and basically everyone has a drink in their hand. It's a full-blown party already.

I'm beyond pissed.

"I swear to God, Aaron, if the cops come.." I start to warn, but he shoves a drink in my hands.

"Lighten up, CJ. One drink isn't going to kill you," he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and take the drink from his hands just to make him pleased. Obviously I won't be drinking from it. Frankie's right upstairs!

"Listen, CJ, Cassie's little brother is here and he's not good around a lot of people and-"

"You're babysitting her little brother?" he asks with an amused smirk. "You're whipped af."

I roll my eyes and take a sip from my drink without even realizing it. I guess I really did need a drink though.

"Can you please take all these people back to your house, man?" I plead, rubbing the back of my neck. "I don't even live here."

"Who does?"

"That Luke Hart guy. He's Cassie's friend. I don't really know him," I lie.

"That's what'll make the cops coming so much more fun," Aaron laughs and chugs his drink before heading off to a group of girls.

I clench my jaw, so close to exploding. If the cops show up, Luke will either kill me or painfully torture me to death.

Oh, and considering her little brother is upstairs, my girlfriend will probably chop my balls off and dump my ass.

I take a big gulp of the drink, hoping it'd relax the giant pit in my stomach.

I plot all of the ways I could get the people out of my house. The only thing I could think of was that Drake & Josh episode with the spring breakers and that gas. It's too bad Frankie's not old enough to make fake green gas.