chapter 22

I awake the next morning, i sit up and turn my phone on, a few texts from Jai, a few from Daniel and still a load of unread twitter and tumblr notifications. I answer Jai and daniel back and the read the tons of hate that was sent before and after my video was published. I answer a few back and re post and tweet a couple. I then pull myself out of bed, and walk over to my wardrobe. I pull out a black crop top and a pair of high waisted acid washed skinny jeans, i walk into the bathroom and have a quick wash, i then change into my chosen clothes and walk out, i sit in front of my dressing table and curl the ends of my hair. I apply foundation and mascara and fill in my eyebrows. I then walk over to my chest of draws and pull out a pair of white trainer socks, i pull them on and slip on my Air Max's, To top off the look i add Beaus dirty pig beanie, and a red checked shirt around my waist. I grab my phone and my vlogging camera and walk downstairs.I Jump on the sofa and press record on my camera.

"Haii guys, today i think im going to go to town, maybe meet a few people and go collect my parcels from my PO box. Before i go any further there has been as you know alot of hate this will not effect video uploads." I get up and start walking into the kitchen. "So first i think im going to have a small and simple breakfast which will be, yogurt and blue berries, strawberries and a couple of rasberries." I pull out the ingrediants from the fridge on handed and place them on the counter, I then place the camera down at the end of the camera and let it record me making the breakfast, in the edit i will have to speed it up. After i finish making it i turn the camera off and start to eat it I then hear my phone go off and quickly check it, it's a text from Mattmoo. ' Hey Iris, hope you are having fun in America, just wanted to know if your comming home for christmas?"I look at the text confused, i look over at th calander its November the 1st, i jump i have to book my plane tickets.

I quickly buy my ticket online for the 19th of December. I text Matt back with a yes and then carry on with the vlog. " So guys i have only just realised its the first of november, only 19 days until im 20. Then i realised that i hadn't booked my flight home for Christmas so, im then leaving on the 1st of december to go home and then returning on the 30th, and i can't wait to go and stay with my Grandad. However that means i need to go shopping and then wrap presents up and then send them to my Grandads to make sure there all there for Christmas. So infact i have a busy week." I then turn off my camera and un load the dish washer and then put in my bowl and spoon and last nights mug. I go upstairs and grab a plain black just do it rucksack and put in my purse, keys and phone, i then walk into town. It takes me ten minutes before i reach the first shop. I walk into around and then realise i could do the Christmas shop online and get it delivered to my Grandads.

I then text my Grandad and make sure its okay, and as usual he agrees and says he won't look in the boxes unless their adressed to him. I walk into a book store and pick up three books. All three to do with the war, that will be good for my Uncle and Grandad, i then walk over to a diffrent section and find an airsoft book and pick that up also. Thats my Uncle and my Grandads first presents. I then walk into the post office where i check up on my PO box, and for once its huge. Typical the one day i didn't bring my car. I lugg the three enormous bags outside and plan how im going to take these home. I pick the three up and manage to pull them over two shops, i give up and pull them into starbucks and order a classic hot chocolate. When im half way through i phone Alex up and he agrees to pick me up. I pull my camera out and explain why i can't walk home and who Alex is.

I wait there for ten minutes before Alex turns up. He walks in and sits across on me. "Haii want a drink?" I ask finishing off my drink. "No I'm good" he laughs. "What?" I ask. "You have a cream moustache." He smirks. I lick my top lip and laugh. "I'm vlogging today mind being in it?" I ask. "Not at all." He smiles. I pick my camera up and start recording. " so guys I told you that Alex is picking me up, well here he is." I say turning the camera to him. "Hey." He smiles at the camera. I turn it off and laugh. "Your so awkward." I giggle. "So where are these bags you needed a big strong man to carry." He says flexing trying not to laugh. "There's nothing there." I bust out cry laughing. I point over to the three bags that are leaning on the window. He picks two up and carry them out I then carry out the last bag and fling it into his car. We both hope in the front.