Chapter 20

Daniel leaves to go to town, and I'm left alone in this god forsaken house. I pull my phone out of my hoodie pocket and call Beau. It rings and rings and rings and finally goes to answer phone. 'Beau, we need to talk. I want to make things better before you go away, please. I have a lot of explaining to do.' And with that I hang up. I pull myself off the couch and walk upstairs I take a quick shower and change into high waisted shorts, a black crop top and vans. I curl my hair at the tips and then add on a SnapBack. I apply foundation, blusher, bronzer and eyeliner. I walk over to my camera and set it up onto my tri pod.

" Haii guys, I have been in a spot of trouble and as you know Beau and I have split up. Alongside this my depression has got worse alongside my anxiety and I haven't left the house. For you guys you would have just heard about my depression, I was diagnosed at 15 when my mother noticed I had really bad mood swings and I could sit there crying and not know the reason for it. However I had known for longer. Since Beau and I split Daniels stayed and tried to help and to be honest I haven't been the best company. I'm having doubts about moving here, and for my relationship. Was moving out here worth all this? It's hard enough to deal with myself then learning a whole new meaning to alone. The boys, and a couple of others are my only friends when there busy I am alone." I pause for a minute looking down at myself. "For now I'm going to take things one step at a time. No relationship until my head is sorted. I want to have more friends out here. I want to have a perfect friendship with the Janoskians, and I want some me time. There was a little update for you."

With that I turn my camera off and upload the video without editing. I walk back downstairs and take Oli out his cage. "Hello baby" I say kissing him. I place him into his ball and let him run around his room while I clean his cage. I fill his bowl up with food and add a few treats here and there. I fill up his water dispenser and then place him back inside. "There you go Oli." I smile, walking out into the living area. I check my phone and have a few tweets from fans but nothing from Beau. I grab my phone and my purse and keys and head to my car. I take a quick drive into town and park up in the only free parking spot. "Guess towns busy." I sigh. I jump out my car and walk into the shopping mall.

I first head to Yankee. I love this shop I pick out my favourite black cherry candle and pay for it. I walk into Asos and then into a few other shops before sitting down in Krispie Kreme. I order a hot chocolate and a chocolate doughnut and take a seat at a table. My order soon comes and i take a sip out of the mug. I place it back onto the table and look up to see a boy around my age sitting in the chair opposite. "You have a cream moustache " he laughs. I quickly wipe it away before looking at him perplexed. "Oh how rude I'm alex. " he says holding out his hand. " Iris." I reply shaking it. "I just moved here for university and I noticed a beautiful girl all on her own and thought I should say hello." He said. I notice an Irish twang in his voice. "Aww cute your Irish right?" I ask. " of course." He smiles. We talk for a while before exchanging numbers. He soon leaves to go catch his friends and once again I'm alone.

I start walking out the mall and around the streets until I come across Target. I walk inside and pick up a few essentials and then notice the large queues. When I'm finally able to pay the blonde middle aged woman I notice Beau walks through the door. I pay the woman and walk his direction, he's with Jai and neither of them take any notice of me. In fact Beau barges past and I fall to the floor. "For god sakes." I mutter. "Excuse me" Beau replies turning around, his expression softens when he sees me on the floor. "You just barged into me you idiot" I complain, picking myself up. "I swear to god if my shit is broken i will kill you." I groan, i check my bags and quickly remember to check my candle. "Your lucky" I sigh. "Hey im sorry" He says. "Whatever, did you get my call or not?" I ask. "Yes" He relpies. "Then why didn't you call back or text me." I ask. "I was going to swing by later." He explains. "Okay see you later then." I say as i walk out. I continue to walk down the street when i hear my name being called. I turn around and see a young girl running towards me. "Iris, i can't believe im actually meeting you." She pants. "Haha, its a pleasure, whats your name sweety?" i ask her. "Mary" She says. "Well Mary how are you." We continue to talk for a few minutes and take a couple of selfies.

"Well Mary it was lovley meeting you but i have to run." I smile hugging her. "Okay bye." She smiles walking away. I walk to where i left my car and hop in. I plug in my phone and start to blast out The Script Superheros. I start the car and roll down the windows and start driving while singing the song. I finally get home and unpack my bags. I place my new candle next to my others on top of the fireplace. I light my two cherry ones and a couple of tea lights. I close the curtains and turn on a couple of fairy lights. I walk into the kitchen and make myself a large mug of tea. I walk back into the living room and switch on the tv. I start watching re runs of Friends, im that sad i can quote most of Joeys lines.

Around an hour later theres a knock at my door. I get up and go answer it. "Hey" Beau says scratching the back of his neck. "Hai, come in." I smile stepping out the way. He walks in and stands next to the couch, i shut the door and sit down. "You can sit you know" I smile. He just nods and sits next to me. "So how have you been." He asks. "Good you?" i ask. "Yeah. So about us?" He asks. "What about us?" I ask. "How are we going to solve it." He asks. "For now i think, we should call it quits, just be friends like before until we are both sure." I say. "But i dont want to be just friends." He sighs. "But we can't hold the relationship without having arguments. It starts off small and we both make it ten times worse." I explain. "I know, but i love you." He says. "I love you too." i say looking at him. We both stare into each others eyes etching towards each other, our lips closing in on each others. "No" I murmur pulling away. "For god sake." He moans. " I, we can't." I say.

And with that he walks away and out the door. I follow him as he reaches into his pocket for his keys. "So your going to run away again, and not sort this out? You obviously don't care then, you've already ran Beau, but that's what you do you run because your a coward." I shout at him. "Im not running" He snaps. "Then what are you doing"I argue. "Im going, im done with all your bull, it was fine without you, but when you came you messed me and Daniel around with your mind games, so stay away."He retorts. "MY mind games, I've been the faithful one you just throw that back into my face and cheat on me, i bet that's where you've been running to aye. To that slag. Yeah you go Beau but i swear to go you'll regret it." And with that he gets in his car and goes.

It's at that moment that i know for sure that i have offically messed up. He's gone, for good. He's leaving tomorrow for a month and a bit. I won't see any of the boys, im officially alone. All alone, in this house no neibours. My phone buzzes and its Alex. The boy i met earlier. 'Hello?" I awnser . We talk for a minute before he invite me round his. "Of course." I reply. He ends the call and texts me his address. I walk back onto the house and grab my keys and blow the candles out and switch off the fairy lights. I skip out the house and jump in the car. I turn the key and back out the drive. It's only a ten minute drive until I reach his house. I park up on the street and check myself in the mirror, I look fine. I jump out my car and lock the doors, walking up to his door I get nervous, what if his friends don't like me? What if he changes his mind? What if he's a mass murderer? Wait did I really just ask myself if that cute innocent boy was a murderer? I mentally face palm myself as I knock on the black door.