chapter 13

"OMG WE WON 4-0" Daniel exclaims, jumping out his seat, "We actually won." I say in disbelif. Daniel and i high five and start dancing like idiots. All of a sudden the front door opens and Beau appears. "What the fuck?" He asks confused. " WE WON" Daniel and I scream in unison. Beau chuckles lightly. "Alright i was just wondering is this yours" He asks a Farren steps through the door. "FARREN!" I scream running over and hugghing her. "I've missed you." We say in unison. "Oh my god you wern't meant to be here until tomorrow." i say. "Early flight." She says pulling away.

"Oh yeah sorry" I say pulling away. "Farren this is Daniel and Beau, boys this is Farren." I say smiling. "We've heard a lot about you" Beau says. "Good now how's my best friend" she smiles. "Great thanks how's the job" I ask. "Perfect I've decided I will move in as my job offered me more money to move to America." Farren laughs. "You serious!" I squeal hugging her tighter. "Beau I think you've just been replaced." Daniel laughs, I watch as Beau gives him the death look and laugh silently. "I think you find I was replaced now I've been reunited." Farren giggles. After an hour of catching up Farren decides to go to sleep and Daniel goes back to the boy's house.

"So you and Farren are pretty close then" Beau says handing me a hot chocolate. " We might as well be related, we've only had one argument and since then we've been closer together." I smile. "I better keep an eye on you two then" Beau chuckles. I smile and take a sip of my hot chocolate, and spit it out back into the cup. "OMG your horrible why would you put chilli in it" I moan. "I need Milk I NEED IT NOW" I say jumping around. Beau sits there and laughs. "BEAU IT'S TOO HOTT, IT'S LIKE YOU USED THE GHOST CHILLI IN THE CUPBOARD I BOUGHT TO SEND TO MY DAD" I shout In pain, Beau sits there smirking.

I run to the kitchen and drink the milk. My mouth burning like lava burning down buildings. "Beau it really hurts" I cry in pain gulping down the milk spilling it on the floor. I sit on the floor and slowly gulp down the milk. Beau runs in. "Shit is it that bad" he says. I cry in pain drinking the milk. "It's .ddkdkswollklplwn meld do" I say. "What?" He says. I stick out my swollen tongue.

A few hours later and the swelling has gone I sit on my bed with my arms crossed. "Please forgive me" Beau begs. "Nope" I say smirking. Beau leans forward and kisses me, I pull away "nope" I say smiling. "Aw come on Iris you can't keep this up." Beau snarls. "Of course i can im a woman, i can do anything i want." I say. "Fine, i can play the same game you are" Beau huffs rolling over to his side of the bed.

The next morning i awake to no arms around me; which upset me slightly although i know this little joke wouldn't go on for too long. I roll out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a black dress and a thick white belt, i pick up some black flats and walk into the bathroom. I quickly have a shower and pull on my clothes. I notice i have a large bruise on my arm that must have happened over night so i run back to my wardrobe and pull out a long sleeved thin black cardigan. I grab my main channel camera and my tripod and carry them downstairs along with my phone and my vlogging camera. I walk into Oli's room and place my camera and my phone on the table and set up my tripod. I run upstairs quickly and grab my lights and bring them downstairs. When i plug them in i stand infront of the camera and start filming.

"Haii guys, so its been a while since i posted a main channel video, and thats because i've been active and as you know or may not  alot of drama has happened between Kelsey and I, so we made an agreement for her to move out and for my friend Farren to move in. Farren is a model for Vogue so it was best for her career." I wafle o for a few minutes and then start to talk about Confidence and how you should love your body, and yourself. After i film i start my vlog and then i walk into the kitchen and make my self a Mocha with the coffee machine. I then grab my bag and place my phone, vlogging camera, keys and purse in there. I write a note for Farren to sya that im going out and for her to phone if i am needed.

I walk over to the boys house and knock on the door, when a very groggy looking Luke opens the door. "Hi Luke is Jai home?" I ask smiling. "Er probably i havn't spoken to him since he started on Kelsey." Luke says. "Don't you blame it on Jai, Luke your his brother, i can tell you for a fact in the nicest way Kelsey probably made a move on him." I say hoinestly. "Luke flashes me a dirty look when Jai runs past him, and gives me a hug. "You alright?" I ask him and he nodds. "So i was thinking, Starbucks, then to town?" Jai says. "Yeah sure" I smile. "As long as i can vlog because i really need to." I smile. "Of course" He says cheerfully.