Chapter 4

It's been a day since we last sore Kelsey. Her beds not slept in and all her clothes,money, electronics and chargers are gone. Luke bought a padlock and has locked the door as I was thinking about using it as a office, or even have our old friend Bethan move in there. Although we do have a few others that one is quite spacious and it has a balcony. But Luke wasn't having any of it.

Beau has finally sobered up but I decided to give him the silent treatment, he keeps trying to talk to me but I'm not having it. "I'm sorry I got drunk, don't we all I'm sure you have" he moans. I tense up "No I haven't, I have never drunk and will never intend to. Why not get a shovel it may do it a bit faster." I snap. "Jeez what's happened to you?" He says annoyed. "What's happened is, you get drunk off your face and annoy me then annoy my friend so much so that she runs off, you have ruined my job no one will watch just me they come on our YouTube channel for both of us and now I won't be able to afford to live here." I shout storming off into my room. I slam the door and lock it. I kick off my ugg boots and crawl into bed. "Whys everything have to go wrong my parents were right I can't last out here on my own." I cry into my pillow. I can feel my makeup running down my face, but ignored the fact it will stain my white pillows and sob some more.

I don't know how long I've been laying here but it's gotten slightly dark and where I left the window open the cold air had woken me up from my slumber. "Iris do you want to go to macca's?" I hear Jai's voice on the other side of the door. I jump up and awnser the door. "Where you crying?" He asks holding my face with his warm hands. "It doesn't matter now" I smile, "give me ten minutes" I smile moving away from him slightly. I walk over to my mirror and see my clothes are all crinkled and my makeup and hair's a mess. I walk over to my closet and grab my adventure time leggings and my Finn top, I walk to the bathroom and quickly wash, I put on my clothes and get to work on my face. It still looks like poo but I guess I'll have to get use to it. I apply my foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner and blusher, I leave my lips as I hate the feeling of lip gloss or lip stick. I brush my hair and rip out the tangles with my brush, I seriously need to spend more time on it but I just brush it down. I walk out and grab my converse and slip them on and before walking out the door I grab my fleece and slide my purse and my phone in my pockets.

I walk down the stairs to see Jai, Beau, Daniel, James and Luke all sitting on the bottom steps talking and playing on their phones. I creep up behind them and place my arms around Beau, I kiss his cheek and whisper "sorry for me flipping out earlier, I love you, I'm sorry" and kiss him once again. "We'll i see someone's happy" James smiles as all five boys stand up. "What's with the make up we're only going macca's" Daniel asks. "My face bruised up remember" I say standing close to Beau. "I just want to look human" I smile lightheartedly. Beau leans down and kisses my forehead, "I'm sure you don't need it babe, why can't I just see you naturally?" He asks. "Because I'm ugly and I feel better with this stuff on" I smile as he takes my hand. "From what I saw earlier i know make up is worse" Jai winks. "Shut up, that's because I was crying". I say annoyed. "You were crying?" Beau asks looking concerned. "Home sick" I lie. I can tell Beau isn't too sure about my lie but he shrugs and pulls me close, "how about you skype them after Macca's?" He asks. "Good idea" I smile. I know Beau will want to be there when I skype home but I'm not sure my Parents will agree, he is slightly older and not what they would have expected, but if they do watch my videos they would probably already know. We all walk out James leading when Beau pulls me to the opposite way. "Not enough seats were going together." He smiles as he opens the car door. "Thanks" I blush. He's such a gentleman when he wants to be.

About ten minutes into the ride I get a text, it's from my cousin Matthew, or Matt moo is what I like to call him. "Who's Matthew?" Beau asks with hurt in his eyes. "My cousin, he's asking after me and as he watches my videos you too." I say quickly texting him back. "Oh ok" he smiles as he looks back at the road. "Jesus Christ" he shouts. "What?" I ask slightly panicked. "Traffic Jam" he says annoyed. I look out the window and see Mc Donald's across the street and se the four boys queuing up. "We're on the wrong side of the road" I say. "We're not going there silly, we're going to a chicken place." He says casually. "Omg what like Nando's???" I ask with a big smile on my face. "Yup" he smiles. "Omg omg omg I love you sooo much" I squeal jumping around in my seat. "Jesus I swear you like Nando's more than me" he laughs. I sit quiet for a minute "maybe.." I joke. Soon the car pulls to a stop and Beau hops out. I unclip my seat belt and push open the door, "I was going to open it for you" Beau says, "awe I'm sorry I'm really excited" I smile kissing him gently. "I wonder how much you'll love me after a few drinks" he chuckles. " one slight problem, I don't drink remember" I say looking up at him. Beau says nothing just pokes his tongue out, I do it back and take his hand. "We are two of the biggest kids" Beau laughs, " yup just like becca and I was, I have to phone her " I say. "Was she your best friend then" he asks "the best." I reply as Beau pens the doors for me.