Chapter 23

"I'm sorry I acted the way I did" I sigh. "I'm just happy to have you back" Beau smiles. "PDA!" Daniel shouts from the other end of the bus. "Sorry" I call back, placing my head on beaus lap. "I missed you" I smile up at him. "I missed you too." He says looking at his phone. "I was soo bored without you, please come back to mine." I ask pushing his phone away from his line of sight. "You sure?" He asks, "please" I beg. "I think it's better if we stay in different houses, a whole new fresh start" he sighs. "So were back on?" I ask hopefully. "No" he says looking away. I shoot up, "what do you mean no?" I ask getting up from the chair; seeing everyone's eyes on me. "I think we should start again, from the beginning, friends you know" he sighs. "Whatever" I spit moving away from him and to the bottom of the bus where the beds are.

I pull out my phone and scroll through tumblr, nothing's keeping me off the thought of what Beau said. I lay back on the bed when I realise it's Daniels, oh well he won't mind. I close my eyes and slowly drift off. I wake up to my body thumping on the hard floor. "What the?" I open my eyes to see Daniel, Jai and James all smiling down at me. "You jerks." I laugh jumping up. "Well, we thought we'd wake you up as we've stopped off for food." They say in unison, this has to be the first time they haven't messed this up. I grab James into a head lock and tackle him to the floor, Jai and Daniel both laugh. "Don't think you guys aren't getting some" I smirk jumping up the pair of them run off the bus, I sprint after them as I jump off the bus I bump into Beau, I hesitate slightly before running after Jai. I catch up with him and tackle him to the floor, I carry on running for Daniel. "Get here now!" I scream running after him frantically. "Nevverrrr" he calls turning back, he's heading right for a lamp post. "Your right" I laugh stopping. Daniel carries on running and turns his head back to the direction he's heading for, before he can stop himself he smashes into a pole. I wince slightly and then hear his roars of laughter, I start to join in as do the others. Daniel rushes over and hugs me. "So are we going to eat or what?" Luke asks. Daniel swings his arm around my shoulder as we walk into the diner. We jump onto a table on the left side is Myself by the window, Daniel next to me and James on the end, on the right is Beau, Jai and Luke and Kelsey . I look out the window until, a young women's voice shocks me enough to make me jump. " here's your menus and I'm sandy and I'll take your orders, do you know what you want to drink?" She asks as Daniel laughs at me.

Kelsey orders a coke, Jai and Luke order lemonade, James and Beau order a beer each and Daniel and I go for a Oreo milkshake to share, after all it contains 2L. All the boys engage in conversation about the tour apart from Beau who stays silent. I look out the window again and sigh watching the many cars go by. "What you thinking about?" Beau asks quietly, i contemplate whether on answering him, what's the point of another argument. " lots of things" I sigh turning to him. " like?" He asks. "Just what I'm gunna do with myself, my Christmas plans. Going back home" I say "forever?" He asks shocked, "no for Christmas" i smile weakly. "Oh so we're not having a huge thing then?" He says. "I'm sure your mum wants to see you, and anyway were nothing more than friends." I smile.

~ 3 months later ~

So that's how it stayed were just friends, Kelsey and Luke are getting married, I've decided to keep things between the boys as friends only, I started to see Alex now were still taking it slow, only Daniel and Jai know, Beau and I are quite close now and we regularly go out together just as friends. I guess it's safe to say my life's worked out well.