Chapter 8

It's done, I've packed and Kelsey waits in the van with all our stuff, we're even taking Oli. I wait upstairs sitting on my bed. I can't believe I'm doing this, I really can't. This could kill him, or even kill me. I've never climbed out of a window before yet I'm doing it now. What if I brake my leg, or slip? No no shut up Iris your just making this worse.

Kelsey thinks we should vlog our trip so it doesn't look like we left for good. I guess this is for the best, I mean I can then find out who he wants, and then if he doesn't choose me well, I will just have to live with it. Outside I hear a car pull up and five familiar voices. This is it, this is my escape. I hear them walk up to the path and then I hear it. "SHE KNOWS" I hear Beau shout. "Knows what" Daniel asks. "I.. I cheated on her" I hear Beau say. "How long?" Jai asks. "About a week and a bit" I hear Beau say. That just killed me. "You didn't." I hear Daniel shout. "Go see if she's in there." James says. I hear the front door burst open and footsteps. I take my place by the window and put one leg out. "IRIS" Beau shouts walking in. "Bye Beau a notes on the bed for you." I say wiping my eye. I lift my other leg out and climb down.

I soon reach the floor and then run round the front where four boys are standing. "This can't be happening." I sigh. "Stop her" Beau shouts running out the front. "Boys don't" I say as they turn around. Kelsey beeps the van horn. "Please Iris it was a mistake. " he shouts grabbing me. " I loved you Beau, I really did, and I still do, this is for both of us so you can decided who you want. Let go" I shout. "Don't go" Jai and Daniel say. "I have to and it's Beaus fault, although I don't blame him. Beau the notes upstairs that explains everything. I love you." I say, tears streaming down my face, as I smash my lips onto his, I pull away from him quickly and run and jump into the Van. Kelsey starts the engine and drives off. "Beau" I sob. "It's for the best" Kelsey says.

We've been on the road for three hours now and I have only just stopped Crying because Kelsey bought me Burger King. "So where we heading?" Kelsey asks. "Arizona I want to see my friend Zoe. " I say taking a bite out of my burger. "Ok then off to Arizona" Kelsey smiles looking at her phone. She starts to type a message and I realise what she's doing. I jump up from my seat on the bench and leaping towards her. I grab her phone and look at the message. "Give me back my phone." She shouts. "You were texting Luke where we were going." I shout. "Just because your boyfriend cheated and your miserable doesn't mean I have to be." She screams. I slap Kelsey across her smug face. "Take that back, anyway how'd you know Beaus not next to Luke and it's a plan to find us. It was your idea not mine." I shout back. I look behind Kelsey and see a young 14 hear old girl. "What's up sweetie?" I ask pushing Kelsey away and passing the phone back. "May I have a photo, I'm a big fan of your YouTube." She says handing me her phone. "Of course." I pull her close and take a picture then email it from her phone to mine. " here you go I'll post it on twitter later," I smile handing her phone back.

"Thank you, you haven't had a fight with Beau have you?" She asks concerned. "Just a little quarrel, he didn't want me to go on a road trip." I say. "That's not what happened he cheated on her." Kelsey says. "Omg I'm so sorry to hear." The young girl says. "It's fine, this road trip is just so he can choose he wants to be with, when I return I will find out." I smile. "Oh how rude I'm Ella" she smiles. " well Ella I'll post this picture and then you can message me on it or tag me in the photo when you upload it. Then we can chat on there." I say. "Thank you. Bye." She smiles running off. "What you say that for?" I ask. "It will come out eventually" Kelsey shrugs.

"Your unbelievable, as long as nothing effects you and Luke, your pathetic Kelsey you really are. Ever since we were young you've done this, always thinking about yourself , having strong opinions about who I'm with, your not my mum so back off. You can't even keep secretes, so to be quite frank your not a friend your just someone I live with." I shout. "You forgot you tuber" she smirks. "Since you left I have gained more subs so no we're not even working together." I smile wiping the smirk off her face. "How will I pay the bills" she gasps. "Get a job or move out, I can afford the house with and without you, so I'm not bothered." I laugh."and as we're on the road you have to still pay your share otherwise when we get back your out." I say as I storm back into the van, "you coming or what?" I shout buckling the seat belt.