chapter 2

" Im sorry im not ready for a relationship" I say feeling sick to the stomach. Daniel just stands there, Beau looks up to me with a pitiful face, however in his eyes I can see happiness, what's his game? "did you just turn him down" Kelsey asks snickering with Luke. Daniel looks at me, hurt fills his eyes and then storms out. The front door slams and I stand there frozen with guilt, Kelsey and Luke walk out and Jai and Beau wrap their arms around me I break down in tears. "I feel really bad" I cry. "Shh" Jai soothes. "It will be fine, don't worry he's a drama queen" Beau says. "I feel bad, I mean I like him as a friend but nothing more" I say wiping my eyes. "It's fine how about we go get some ice cream?" He asks, "I'll stay here to let Daniel in" Jai smiles rubbing my back. "Ice cream?" I perk up.

They laugh and Beau takes my hand and leads me to the door. "My Purse is at home, and Kelsey has the key" I say annoyed, I'll pay for you" Beau says walking with me to the ice cream parlour. We sit down and he orders, a large sundae called the terminator, it has every flavour with many toppings, I don't dare to ask what im having after all he says its on him. The woman comes back with this huge Ice cream with two spoons and a message on the top in sauce. It read ' Will you go out with me'. He took my hand and slid next to me. " I know you Said no to Daniel but I saw in your YouTube videos you want me. You said it a dozen times and to be honest you were always my favourite. " he smiles looking deep into my blue eyes. "Of course Beau I will, however lets keep it a secrete for a while as it may seem like favourites to Daniel." I say kissing his cheek. We started to eat and soon it was all gone.

"Thank you for the ice cream" I smile, leaning back on the chair. "My pleasure I'm glad you had fun" he smiles. "Have you heard from Jai?" I ask worried that Daniel could have been in trouble. "No, do you want to go back though and wait for him there?" He asks. "Sounds great." I smile. Beau gets up first having already paid and holds his hand out for me. I kindly return my hand onto his and he pulls me up, slightly too hard as I fall into his arms, it's only now I see how emerald green his eyes really are, and my glance soon moves down to his lips, where a tiny bit of mint ice cream is left on his lip. I look back up to his eyes and notice his on my lips. All of a sudden his lips smash onto mine, it's not as powerful as I would have suspected but it's perfect. I pull away and smirk "Minty" I whisper, I look over his shoulder and see an angry Daniel in the shops window. "Look outside" I say pulling myself up. Beau turns around and holds my hand as we walk outside. Daniel pushes me out the way and swings for Beau, luckily he misses and Beau whacks him in the balls. He picks me up Bridal style as we run back to theirs. The doors open and Kelsey, jai, and Luke are arguing. I stand aside scared to find out what happens, an angry red faced Daniel runs in and tackles Beau to the floor. I scream scared to watch what was happening . James soon strolls in happily until he sees the two angry guys on the floor. He pulls them apart and then makes them stand, but then to his surprise Jai kicks Luke, and Kelsey needed help. James ran over and I saw Daniel swing for Beau, I stepped in the way and was punched to the floor, instantly people stop fighting and watch my pale body fall to the floor. I can normally take a punch but that one was a killer.

Beau ran to my side. "How could you?" He screamed picking me up and carrying me to the stairs. "Let me take her home, you guys have way too many issues" Kelsey shouts. "No" Beau roars. "She's staying with me and nobody else can see her especially you" he shouts directing the last part at the now ever so quiet Daniel. "Beau I'm scared." I whisper cuddling into his chest as I feel the blood dripping from my nose. He carries me up to his room and lys me down. "Shit your bleeding" he whispers. I can see he's struggling not to be sick. "Call Jai in, I know you can't stand this, I can see it's making you feel sick." I say. "I think you mean luke, he's never sick." Beau says concerned. "No Jai was there for me too after Daniel stormed out, Luke walked off." I say trying to sit up to look in the mirror. "No lay back down. I don't want you to see how bad it is" he soothes helping me back down. "JAI BRING THE MEDICAL KIT SHE WANTS YOU." He shouts. Seconds later Jai appers with a green first aid kit. Beau moves over slightly and Jai gets to work cleaning the blood off my face. "All done." He says. "Thanks" I croak. "I'm sorry you got hit babe" Beau says playing with my hair.

"Babe?" Jai asks. "About that. "Beau says. "It's fine" Jai smiles, I can tell he's upset. "Hey Beau can I get some water?" I ask knowing he would go. When he left I sat next to Jai. "Look Kelsey is thick for not choosing you. Your really nice and you will find the perfect girl." I smile. "It's not that, I just don't want you two to break up because that means we can't be friends." He says. "Don't say that Jai." I say moving over to hug him. "We will always be friends even if Beau and I brake up." I say. He hugs me back and we pull away, I prop myself up and say "Why not play FIFA with James?" He shoots up and runs down the hall. "Boys" I laugh. Beau walks in smiling handing me my glass of water. "Thanks, but could you put it down on the table." I smile. "So what did you say to Jai to make him so happy when I wasn't in the room?" He asks sitting next to me, "I told him not to worry about Kelsey, he then said things about what happens if were not friends and I told him it would never happen as I love you guys too much, but then I said he could leave to play FIFA and he brightened up." I smile leaning my head on Beaus shoulder.