Chapter 18

The boys and I packed up the equipment and now were all around the tv watching re runs of the walking dead, Jai's helping me to edit the video. "You know some will literally beg you to do more challenges, where as some will say your copying our old stuff." He warns. "Well which side are you on?" I question." The begging side of course." He smiles. " Good because otherwise I would have done the hamburger one." I say turning back to the laptop. "What times your game on?" Beau asks Daniel. "Err three." He replies. "Is this an arsenal match?" I ask peering over the screen. "Maybe." He smirks. "Your staying here to watch it." I demand. "What about us?" James, Beau and Jai ask. "You guys can stay, or leave" I laugh. "Or just use the other room, with the only slightly smaller screen." I say. " have you even used that one." James asks. " no I haven't had a party yet." I say. All four boys look at one another. "I can't have one anyway I don't know that many people." I say. "We do though. Maybe if you make a date for later on this year you could invite British youtubers as well, some can stay with you, you do have the space." Jai suggests. "True but I doubt they'd come just for that." I sigh. " although I have spoke to wroetoshaw and were getting along. Could ask if he wanted to come over stay, film and party." I say. "Isn't that the one that shouts all the time." Beau asks. "And the one who received curry powder?" James asks. "And the one that had to get mentos from fans to do the coke and mento challenge." Daniel says. "That's the one." I laugh, saving the finally edited video. "I wanted to do a few gaming videos and that, with him and maybe JJ you know ksi or Deji you know Comedyshortsgamer."I say.

"Fair enough." Beau says checking his phone. "So Iris have you decided to come or stay while we tour." James asks. "What?" I ask confused looking at Beau. "Shit" Beau mutters. "Wait you haven't told her?" James asks. "No he didn't when is it starting." I ask. The room falls silent. "When does it start" I growl. " the day you get back from Australia." Daniel says breaking the silence. James hits him. "He didn't need the slap Beau does. When were you going to tell me, before Australia, during or just before you leave." I ask annoyed. " I was going to tell you when Luke came round but then it kicked off, so I was going to tomorrow." He says. "Okay." I say, I turn back to the tv and watch the tv. "Iris are you ok " asks Jai. " yup, just great when they are too busy I'm going to sneak out. " I whisper to him. The room goes quiet again Beau, James, and Daniel all watching the tv. Jai on twitter. Perfect time for me to sneak out. I get up and head for the door.

"Where you going?" Beau asks. "I have a head ache I'm going to go lay down. I'll be down soon." I say. "Want a paracetamol or me to come?" He asks concerned. God I hate lying to him. "No I'll be fine." I smile as I walk upstairs. I walk to my room and grab my car keys, my purse and my phone, I place them into a rucksack and stick my keys into my pocket, I take my mini laptop and place it into the bag also. I zip it up and place it on my back. I slip on some trainers and open my window. There's a large pole, I swing my legs out the widow and begin to climb down the pole. When I reach the bottom I hop into my range rover and turn the key. I begin to back out of the drive, trying to be as quiet as possible. I drive through the town until I reach Starbucks, I park up and walk in I order a hot chocolate and sit down I pull out my laptop and start typing a script for my new video, I get a text from Jai about a half hour later.

'Beaus looking for you, come back before he gets too worried.' I text him back quickly saying ' I'll come back soon, I'm in the middle of something, if he wants me I'm only a phone call away'
I turn back to my laptop and start typing again. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A too familiar voice says. "Troye?" I say looking up to my surprise it is. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I was passing through and I saw you." He says taking the seat opposite. "Wait today is?" I ask. "The day I come to visit, did you forget?" He asks. "A little." I laugh. He also laughs. "Mind being in my vlog?" I ask. "Of course not." He smiles. I pull out my camera and start vlogging. "So I totally forgot Troye was staying with me this week and he seemed to find me in Starbucks say hi Troye." I say turning the camera to him. He talks to the camera a minute before I put it away. "So why are you here all alone." He asks taking a sip of his drink. "Beaus going on your as soon as we get back from Australia and he didn't tell me, one of the guys did." I sigh closing my laptop. "Oh, was he going to tell you?" He asks. "He said he was but who knows." I sigh. "Well you should enjoy your time with him now. How longs the tour?" He asks. "A couple of months." I reply.

"Well you can always come visit. Or you me and Tyler could do something. I know he wants to meet." Troye says. "Really?" I ask with a small smile. "Of course." He says. "Right shall we get to yours I'm sure Beaus worried sick." Troye says. "Yeah sure." I smile. "I got a taxi hence all the bags, can I get a lift?" He asks. I nodd and laugh gently. "As if I'd make you walk, you dummy."