Chapter 7

A couple of days have past and I have not seen a lot of Beau at all, Kelsey and I have started over and tonight were having a pool party, we've invited all the boys and their friends and I also invited over some close by you tubers. Kelsey has chosen a baby blue bikini whereas I just chose an ordinary black one, I throw on a pair of shorts and a white crop top and converse, but Kelsey went for a dress with matching sandals . I couldn't wait for tonight, I could meet all of beaus friends. "Iris here are my straighteners?" Kelsey asks. "About that I kinda broke them." I say ashamed. "YOU WHAT!!?" She shouts. "But I bought you a better set" I say handing over the new GDH straighteners. "Oh you shouldn't have" Kelsey blushes.

Kelsey then gets to work on her hair, "err I need help with mine" I say holding the curling wand, "give it here you idiot" she smiles as she curls my hair. "Your gonna have the best time with Beau tonight." She smiles. "If he pays attention to me" I sigh. "I've noticed that, ever since I've been back." She says nearing hitting me with the wand. "it's been going on longer." I say upset. " Well maybe once he sees you having fun without him he will be jealous." She laughs.

I go downstairs and lay out a long table of food and drink, multiple cans of coke, tango, beer and more. Loads of sweets, crisps, and general junk food. I go in the fridge and take out the chicken wings, Doritos dip and more out the fridge. "Where's the ribs" Kelsey asks. " in the oven cooking." I say. "What ones did you get?" She asks. "Check the packet I'm going to get James's mix. " I say. I soon return with a red faced Kelsey. "You got extra hot" she growls. "Should have come shopping, I don't eat ribs remember. " I say, "let me get the burgers on" I say placing 17 burgers onto the barbie, "where's the hot dogs?" Kelsey asks. "In that thing I bought from the hot dog shop." " how'd you get it?" Kelsey asks. " they were closing down." I say.

Soon the guests turn up and our place is packed but still no sign of the boys. Just as I was about to loose hope they turn up. Kelsey runs straight to luke and drags him into the crowd of people. "haii glad you could come" I smile. Beau just walks into the crowd of people. "im sure its nothing " James says as they all enter.

An hour in and im bored of my own party, im definitely not getting in the pool because there are too many people in it. I know I shouldnt but I decide to run up to my room to escape the crowds of people. As I get to my room I notice the door is open. I open it quietly, theres Beau and a girl practicly eating eachothers faces off. I stare horrified at what I see and quickly take a picture to use against him. I slam the door shut and run across the hall and hide in the supply cuboard. "Who was it?" the girl asks. "I dont know but we need to be careful about Iris?" Beau says. "She won't notice and why would someone break you two up, please can we go ill be outside waiting" the girl says.

I slip out the cuboard and walk over to Beau "haii Beau, where have you been?" I ask kissing him lightly. I think I can take advantage here. "oh yeah just catching up with people. " he lies. "oh ok well im going to bed, I cant stand the party any longer. Night baby" I smile kissing him again. "Wait Iris let me stay with you." he says. "ok " I smile. He bought it.

I wake up bright and early and book paint balling for five people. Now that's done I can go tell Kelsey my plan. I text Jai to say they're going paint balling but only if he says it was a surprise from him. He was happy to. I wriggle out of bed and pick out skinny jeans, boots, a band tee and my leather jacket. I walk into the bathroom and have a quick shower. I dry my hair and then start to style it. I straighten my hair and then make a small plait at the front left side and clip it to the back of my hair. Perfect. I apply foundation, concealer, eye liner and mascara. I quickly dress and walk out. I grab my phone and look at the time. 5 am I'm on time. I walk down stairs and Bluetooth the picture I took of Beau and that girl to the printer. This will be great. Once it's done printing I walk to the kitchen and pull out a sharpie. I turn the picture over and write on the back. "I know what you did." I then check on Oli who is happily munching on some carrot I left in his cage, I walk back upstairs and into Kelsey's room.

"Psssst" I whisper. "Kelsey wake up I'm in trouble." I say, no reply. "Lukes here" I say and she jumps up. "What where" she croaks. " no where, look last night I saw Beau kissing this girl." I say showing her the picture. " I've booked the boys to go paint balling, but Jai's saying it's his surprise, which will allow us to set up my plan." I say smiling. " what plan" she asks. " we start to pack, and we put this picture on the front door of the house. You will be sitting in that van I bought with all the stuff in the drive but you must duck when he comes back. When he calls me I will reply with a upstairs and then climb out the window and into the van. And we then go on a road trip." I say. "That good for nothing, bought me a ROAD TRIP!" Kelsey gleams. "The best part is Beau then knows I know and the boys will find out" I say smirking. "Iris, are you sure?" She asks. "Yes now go back to sleep and be up by eight" I say as I walk out. I walk back downstairs and go sit in the living room. I start to write a letter to Beau.

'Beau I don't hate you for cheating, and I fact I don't blame you. I'm a horrible girlfriend, ugly, dysfunctional and messed up, why would you want that. That girl, she's pretty and I don't care who she is but I do care for you so if you want to be with her I will see when I come back. I love you xxx.'

Now that that's done I slide it into my pocket ready for later. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, I look behind me and see Beau. "Why you up so early?" I ask. "Jai's taking us guys paint balling" he says rubbing his eyes. "Why you up and dressed?" He asks walking over and falling on the sofa next to me. "I don't know really I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and dressed and well here I am" I smile. Beau pulls me in closer, I should enjoy it while I can, after all he is going to leave me for her, and I'm going on a road trip in a couple of hours.

"I love you, you know that." I say. " I know Iris, I know." He says. "No matter how much of a stupid stunt I pull will you still love me?" I ask. "What's this about?" He asks looking down at me, "nothing but I always make stupid mistakes . " I say. "Of course Iris, I will love you forever." He says kissing my head. We must have stayed like that for hours as Kelsey walks down the stairs. "What time is it?" I ask Kelsey. "Eight o'clock." She replies. "Iris I have to go see you later." Beau says kissing me quickly then walking out the house. "What was that?" Kelsey asks. " I just wanted normality, I love him no matter what he's done" I say letting tears stream down my face. "Aww come here" Kelsey says pulling me into a hug. "I love him Kelsey, I really do" I cry into her shoulder. "I know you do Iris but look i personally think some time to yourself Is what you both need. Come on let's pack." Kelsey smiles. I nods my head and slowly make my way upstairs but before I do I tape the picture to the front door when I get to my room I leave the note on my bed and start packing.