Epilogue

17 years later

Nawal

'' Dinner is ready! '' I shout as I put down the plates on the table. I see Jamal and Saja running towards the kitchen as they push each other. My two adorable, lovely and headache kids. Jamal is    16 years old as Saja is 15 years old. Yes, I named my daughter Saja after my best friend Saja. I wanted Saja to be with us until I die, but sadly Allah had another plan for us. So I decided to name my daughter Saja, and It was Matthew's idea. My daughter reminds me so much of Saja, they have the exact same personality. Same attitude, the same energy, and same humor. God, I miss her so much, even if it was 17 years I still have her on my mind every day.

'' Move bitch! '' Jamal frowns at Saja, I look at Saja who gasps as she looks up at me. '' Mom, did you just hear that? Or am I becoming deaf? '' She widens her eyes at me. I shake my head of disappointment, this is what I get to deal with every day. '' Jamal, what did I say about those words. '' I raise my eyebrows at him. He chuckles, '' Don't worry Mom, I won't say it again. By the way Mom, you look great. I wonder what you and Dad are going to do tonight. '' He looks at Saja as they wink at each other. I can tell you, Jamal has Matthew's personality. How he flirts and his energy, it's all Matthew. '' Jamal, I'm going to kill you. '' I hide my smile, but they both notice it and laughs.

'' What's going on here? '' I hear Matthew coming into the kitchen. We all look at him, he walks towards me and kisses my cheek. '' Hey, Babe. '' He winks at me as I smile at him. '' Ewww, I'm eating you know. '' Saja śays frustrated. Matthew folds his arms as he looks at her, '' Nobody cares, keep eating. '' Matthew says as he kisses me again to make Saja more frustrated. We eat dinner as we talk about our days, we laugh and joke about Jamal getting rejected by a girl as Saja recorded them. This family, I live for this family. I can't ask for much more, nothing more. I'm so grateful for this family, and I can't thank god enough. '' Dad... '' Saja fakes coughs. Matthew looks up at her, she looks down at her food before she speaks.

'' So, umm... There's this one guy- '' Saja tries to continue but he interrupts her. '' No. '' He states, It was obvious that she wanted to meet up with some guy. She always asks us about going out with guys, and the answer is still no. '' But Dad! He's so hot and so gentle. You don't understand he- '' Matthew interrupts her again. '' Saja, I said no. You can't even be friends with guys. You don't understand, all they want is two things. Our money and something you only have. '' Matthew says with a serious tone. I clear my throat before I speak, '' Well, I mean she said that he was hot... '' I shrug my shoulders at Matthew. He looks at me with a confusing expression, '' Not you too. ''

I smile at him, '' Come on, not every guy has a handsome face. '' I high five Saja. We see Jamal shake his head, he puts his hand on Matthew's shoulder. '' No! Dad is right, I'm not going to let my little stinky ass sister go out with a guy. Look at her, she is still a baby, and what if he does something to her! She can't even defend herself. '' Jamal says to try to manipulate Matthew. Matthew looks at me as he nods, '' It's decided, no. ''

Saja fake cries, '' I'm living in hell! '' She says as Matthew and Jamal laughs.

later that day.

'' Come in. '' I hear Matthew welcoming some people, I walk into the hallway and see Loren, Leila, Jacob, and Ryan with their kids who's at the same age as my kids. I smile as I walk towards them, '' Hi! '' I say excitedly. Loren and Leila run towards me as they hug me tightly. '' Hi girl, how you doing?! '' Loren pulls away and looks at me. '' Just great. '' I say and we all chuckle. I look at Ryan and Jacob, '' Hi boys. '' I wink at them as they do the same. '' Hi Mrs.Bayaroads. '' They tease me. Since I got married to Matthew they've called me that, even though I didn't change my last name. '' Hi, Aunt Nawal! '' Leila's and Loren's daughters Tiana and Allison greet me. I hug them and kiss them on their cheeks. '' Where's Saja? '' They ask me. '' Upstairs, she's sleeping so just wake her up. '' They chuckle as they run upstairs.

I look at Leila's son Ahmet, '' Sup Auntie. '' He smiles at me. I shake my head as I laugh, '' He's upstairs playing something. '' I say and he thanks me.

Leila, Loren, Ryan, Jacob, Matthew and I walk into the living room. We sit and talk about the company, what project we should create next and what we should do. '' Bro, not that. That's too boring. '' Ryan shakes his head. Matthew shrugs his shoulder as he kisses my head for no reason, he does it all the time. '' So, Matthew how are you're parents doing? '' Jacob asks Matthew. Right, Aunt Rima and Uncle Richard got married 16 years ago. They've always loved each other and still love each other so they decided to get married. Uncle Richard divorced his wife for Aunt Rima and even cured his cancer for her. My heart! Now they just stay home and live with each other, they don't work to spend every moment with each other. It's not like they need more money, right now they just need each other. '' They've always been fine. '' He says as everyone nods.

a few hours later we say goodbye to them, I see Saja hugging Tiana and Allison as Jamal and Ahmet bro hugs. Why do they remind me of myself when I was a kid, '' See you tomorrow! '' Ryan says with a big smile, I nod as shake hands with him. When they leave we forced the kids to bed. They insisted first but Matthew threatens them to make them sleep, twenty minutes later they finally put themselves to sleep. As soon as they get into their rooms Matthew takes me by my hand and walks towards our room. We get in and he shuts the door, he starts kissing me gently and roughly, I kiss back for a few seconds but then pull away. '' Wow, it looks like you really missed my touch these few hours. '' I joke. '' These few hours felt like years. '' He laughs as he traveled down to my neck. He kisses me there with love and patience. A moan escapes my mouth, '' Babe, aren't we getting too old for this? '' I ask, I feel him chuckling against my skin.

'' Trust me cupcake, we're just getting younger. '' he pushes me on the bed. He gets on top of me as he takes off his shirt. He leans and kisses me again, I chuckle as I kiss him. We've been doing this for years and I still can't get enough of him. I remove my scarf from my head as he takes off my shirt. I feel him kissing my stomach, omg this man. Suddenly we hear Jamal shout, '' Dad! Mom! Saja is trying to sneak out! ''

yes, as I said. This is what we've been dealing with these past years.

--------------------------------------------------------------

omg, I can't believe there will be no more updates from this story. I can't thank you enough guys, this is so unbelievable. We've reached more than 30k, I just can't believe it. I remember that I used to only have 70 readers and I was dancing of joy, now I have 30k so what should I do of happiness? Haha! Thank you so much guy, thank you for reading this again. I hope enjoyed this story and will remember this story. Thank you again! I love you so much guys!

Unacceptable Love by youwilllovethislove