Nawal's Father

Matthew

We decided instead to drive ourselves to the hospital because the ambulance might get late, right now Logan is driving my car while I'm sitting in the backseat with Nawal laying on my knee. I try to keep her awake, '' Nawal, stay awake. '' I say as I stroke her cheek. She groans and looks up at me weekly. '' Matt, I thought I'd never see you again. '' A tear roll down her cheek. I shake my head, '' How could you ever think that? I love you Nawal. I love you more than anybody else in this world. My love for you is insane. '' I say, she smiles weekly. '' Who would have thought that I'd fall for a guy who stands for violence against women? '' She weekly chuckles, her face becomes pale and she's sweating really much. Tears roll down my face as I chuckle. '' I love you so fucking much, Nawal Hassan. '' I lean and kiss her forehead. '' I love you too. '' 

'' We're here! '' Logan says, he walks out of the car and opens the door for me. I carry Nawal in bridal style, some nurses run out with from the hospital with a bed. '' You can put her here. '' One of the nurses says, I nod. I slowly put Nawal on the bed, '' Matthew, please stay here. '' She says. '' Of course, I'll be here don't worry. '' I tell her. The nurses nod and walk away as the roll the bed inside. Logan and I jog after them, '' It's weird. '' I hear Logan say. I look at him confused. '' I've never seen you this in love. '' He says. I sigh, we walk behind them until they walked into a room. '' Sorry sir, you can't come in. '' One of the nurses say. '' But she's my girl, I- '' 

She interrupts me, '' I'm sorry, we'll give you more information later. '' She nods and walks in. I sigh and take a seat. Logan takes a seat beside me, '' Everything's is going to be alright, she's going to be fine. '' He claps my back. I swallow a gulp and nod. A few minutes later I see my mother coming towards me, '' Matthew, what happened? '' She looks at me confused. '' Nawal, she got beaten up by her brother. '' I tell her and she widens her eyes. '' What? No! Is she fine? Is she fine? Did she get hurt? '' She panics, Logan looks at her confused. '' Mom, she's going to be fine. '' I hug her. '' Mom? '' I look at Logan, he furrows his eyebrows. '' Logan, this is my mom. Rima. '' I tell him and he looks at me surprised. 

'' Matthew! Matthew! '' I hear someone shout, I see Jacob, Leila, and Lucas running towards us. They stop and look at me, Leila looks down for a second. Like she's scared and nervous. '' What is it? '' I look at them confused. Leila takes a deep breath before she speaks, '' Nawal's father, he found out everything. About you and Nawal. About you paying off the debt, everything. '' She swallows a gulp. I look at her with my eyes widen, I feel like I'm sweating and my heart, my heart is pounding really fast. 

'' He's coming, he's coming to the hospital. '' 

Mohsin

'' Our daughter? She has been dating a fucking non-believer? All this time, I fucking trusted her and she went behind my back! I will fucking kill her. '' My father shouts, my mother tries to calm him down. '' Ali, please calm down. Our daughter is in the hospital, and all you care about is that you're going to kill her? '' My mom frowns. I shake my head as I look out in the driveway, '' Ya Kelb (You dog) drive faster! '' My father yells, '' What do you think I'm doing! '' I say annoyed. '' Allah, Allah. Look at them, I haven't raised them good. The oldest one is a criminal, the middle one has an attitude and the youngest is dating men behind my back. My name isn't Ali if I won't raise them all over again. '' My father shouts in Arabic. '' Ali, please calm down. '' My mother sighs.

'' What was that man's name? The man Sejad said Nawal is dating. '' My father asks me, I itch my head before I speak, I don't even want to speak. They will go crazy if they found out she is dating her boss. '' Matthew, Matthew Bayaroads. '' I say, the second I said it they become silent. They looked at me surprised. '' Isn't he the billionaire, the one who is Nawal's boss? '' My mother asks, I nod. I look at my father who is furrowing his eyebrows. '' We're here. '' I finally say.

Matthew

I look down as I'm sitting down, I'm really nervous. My whole body is aching, I'm going to meet Nawal's parents. They know everything about us, her father will probably kill me. '' Matthew, stand up. Nawal's dad is here. '' I hear my mother say. I take a deep breath before I stand up. When I stand up and look at the other side I see Nawal's brother Mohsin with probably his parents. His father looks really angry, his hand is into a fist as he walks towards us. He looks up, his eyes met mine. It feels like my lungs have stopped working, I can't breathe anymore. '' Who of you is Matthew? ''  He asks as he looks around. I swallow a gulp, '' I am. '' I say, he turns his gaze at me. '' So you're the one who has been fooling my daughter. '' He suddenly says. I shake my head, '' Uncle you've misunderstood- '' 

'' Ali, let me introduce my son, This is Matthew. '' I look at my mom confused, I look back at Nawal's father. He's looking at her with raised eyebrows, '' Rima, what are you talking about? '' Nawal's mom takes some steps towards her. '' You know that I had a son, a son I left with his father. Matthew, he's my son. '' She explains, Nawal's father looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. '' Rima, Is this your son? '' He stutters. '' Yes, Ali. You know that I left my son when he was only a few years old. You know I told you I wanted to find him again, through Nawal I could finally meet him again. '' My mother crosses arms with me, Nawal's father's expression is mixed. He doesn't know what he should say, he is staring at us confused. So is everybody, who would've thought that I, Matthew Bayaroads was born from a Muslim woman? Even I couldn't believe it, 

We hear someone walk out of the room Nawal is in, everyone turns around and we see a doctor and nurse walk out of the room. They look at us, '' How is Nawal, Doctor? '' Leila asks, he smiles at us. '' She has some serious injuries in some part of her body, but she'll be fine. '' He tells us, we all sigh of relief. '' Alhamdullilah. '' I hear Nawal's father say underneath his breath, '' So, only two of you could visit her at a time. '' The nurse says, I really want to see her but of course, her parents must see her first. '' That will be us, we are her parents. '' Nawal's mom says. 

'' No. Mona, stay here. I'll walk in with Matthew. '' Her father suddenly says. I look at him with my eyes widen, I turn around at my mom, she nods and smiles at me. I open the door for her father and we walk in. As we walk in we see Nawal laying on the bed, she isn't awake. Her father takes some steps closer to the bed, he sighs and kisses her cheek. He then turns around at me, '' Sit. '' He says as he points at the couch. I slowly nod and took a seat. He sits beside me, '' What do you want from my daughter? '' He asks. I look at him. I know what to say, but I don't know If I should say it. What if I say it and he will kill me with his bare hands. '' Uncle... I, I want to marry Nawal. I want to be her husband. I want to be the father of her children, I want to spend my life with her. '' I say it with confidence, he looks at me and nods. 

'' Why is that? You're a billionaire who could have any girl in this world. Why do you want my daughter? '' He raises his left eyebrow, I chuckle. '' Uncle, It doesn't matter what I am. People, they saw me for what I am. I didn't know who was on my side, they were all after my money. But Nawal, she was different. She saw me for who I am, who I really am. That's why I fell for her. '' I say as I look at Nawal who's sleeping. I hear him sigh, '' Your mother, is she really Rima? '' I turn around at him. I nod, '' I was shocked too at first, I never thought I was born from a Muslim woman. My father never told me about my mother, he is an atheist and I never thought he would ever like a Muslim. He was always against Muslims, and mom was the reason. You seemed like you knew about my mother's story. She left my father, because of their religion. '' He crosses his arms as he leans back at the couch.

'' Now, let us forget everything around us. Let us focus on you. Would you convert for Nawal? '' He asks with a serious tone, I look at him and smile. '' Are you kidding me? '' I chuckle. He looks at me confused.

'' I would do anything to spend my life with Nawal. ''

------------------------------------------------------------

Whop! Whop! So does that mean that Nawal's father accepted him? 

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya! ❤