Stay Away From My Sister!

Matthew

I was already expecting this, expecting her brother to come to talk to me. But not that early, I nodded and smiled at him. '' Right, Nawal's brother. '' I said, '' Exactly Nawal's brother. '' He says walking around my office. '' So I heard you paid off my debt, Is that right? '' He asks raising one of his eyebrows. '' As you said, I paid off your debt. '' I tell him.

'' What do you want? '' He asks me looking all serious, I chuckle. '' I don't want anything, I already have everything I want. '' I say. What more could ask for, I have Nawal and she's everything for me. '' You must want something, then why would you pay off the debt? '' He frowns. '' Because Nawal is my employee. '' I tell him and he shakes his head. '' You mean you would help every employee to pay their sibling's debt? '' He narrows his eyes at me and takes some steps closer to me. '' Nawal is a good employee. '' 

He took by my shirt and pulled me closer to him, '' Let go of him! '' Loren shouts and I shake my head at Loren. '' Is there something going on between you and my sister? '' He almost yelled. I began to breath faster, faster than ever. I didn't know how to answer him, '' What if there were something between us, what would you do? '' I smirk at him. He let go of me and started to laugh. '' You don't want to know. '' He smiles at me. '' Tell me. '' 

'' I would kill her with a gun in front of your eyes. I would make her bleed in front of your eyes, make her die in front of your eyes. '' He said, my hand turned into a fist. I felt my blood boil of anger, my heart blew up. I wanted to kill right there right here. '' Watch your mouth. '' I warn him, '' I thought about selling my sister to pay off my debt, but thanks to you I didn't have to do that. '' 

My heart sank, how could he say that about his own sister. I punched his face really hard, I saw his body falling to the floor. '' You little pussy! '', He says getting up. He takes up a gun from his pocket and points it at my forehead. I froze, '' Should I kill you right now? '' He smiles. '' Nah, the story won't be interesting enough. '' He puts back his gun in his pocket.

'' Stay away from my sister. '' He says and disappears from my office.  '' Make me. '' I whispered underneath my breath. '' Boss, how are you?! '' Loren jogs towards me. '' I'm fine, don't worry. '' I tell her. '' Should I inform Naw- ''

'' If you ever tell Nawal about this I'm going to fire you. I'm sorry Loren but in that way, you will betray me and I wouldn't want you to walk around my company. You're the best assistant and I wanna keep you, so don't betray me. '' I say and she nods carefully. '' I promise I'm won't tell her about this. '' She says and I smile at her. '' Thank you, you can go home It's getting dark. '' I say and she thanks me. 

Nawal

'' So Nawal how was the dolma? '' My mom asked me, I furrowed my eyebrows. '' Mama I had only one! '' I frown. She looks confused at Aunt Rima. '' What happened to the other 20 dolmas? '' She asks. '' My Boss ate them. '' I cross my arms and she laughs. '' He looked like he liked them. '' Aunt Rima looks down at the kitchen table. '' Yes, he loved them. '' I say. '' What did you do when you found that he ate dolma? '' My mother asked, '' I got really angry and he apologized but he thought they were too yummy. '' I say and she giggles.

'' I want to meet him someday, he seems very funny. '' She smiles and I nod. We hear Auntie mumble something underneath her breath. We look at her, '' Rima, it looks like you have something on your mind these days. ''  Mom says and she looks up. '' No, there's nothing don't worry. '' She smiles.

* Phone Call From Jerky *

I smiled at my phone and picked the call up. 

'' Hello Leila, why are you calling me at this hour, shouldn't you be busy? '' I pretend to talk to Leila on the phone because I don't want them to suspect something about Matthew calling me.

'' Babe, please meet me. I miss you. '' I hear his deep voice turn into a week and tired voice.

'' Leila what happened? '' I ask worried, did something happen to him?

'' Just meet me, I don't think I'm going to get through this night without you. '' He softly says.

'' I'm coming over. '' I say and about to hang up.

'' My driver is waiting for you near your village. '' He says before hanging up.

'' Mom I will be back soon, Leila needs my help. '' I say and wore the jacket that I put in the chair I sat on, '' Okay honey don't come late home! '' She says and I nod. '' Bye guys, love you! '' I say and run out.

Matthew

I'm laying on my bed thinking about Sejad, is he really that kind of person? Would he really kill his own sister because of me? I'm not going to let that happen, I'm going to protect Nawal. I need to take care of her. But have to be ready because her brother isn't done yet. I know it. 

'' BABYY!! '' I hear Nawal shout outside my room. '' Babe!! '' I shout back while smiling. She walks in and when she sees me she covers her eyes with her hands. I sit up, '' What is it? '' I ask her confused. ''You're naked! '' She yells and I roll my eyes. '' Babe, I'm wearing sweatpants. '' I say. She looks at me carefully, '' Ohhhh you have abs, how come I've never noticed before? I mean I remember you running after me shirtless or when I accidentally spilled coffee on you how come I didn't notice your body? '' She says and I chuckle.

'' Come lay by my side. '' I say and reach my hands for her, '' Never in my dead body, I'm not laying in that bed where all the whores you've slept have laid on. '' She crosses her arms, '' Actually, If you touch this bed you will be the first woman to touch it. '' I say and she looks at me confused. '' What do you mean? '' She asks.

'' I never sleep with women in my own bed or let them sleep in this bed. This bed is for me and my future bride. '' I tell her and she looks confused. '' So you mean if I touch this bed I'm going to be your future bride? '' She asks carefully and I nod with a big smile on my face.

I see her jumping in the bed and landing on me, '' Ouch!! '' I chuckle. '' Sorry for wanting to be your future bride. '' She smiles and I laugh. I hug her and she rested her head on my chest. '' So you mean that Melissa has never touched this bed? '' She asks me, '' No if she ever wanted to sleep in this house I made her sleep on the couch. '' I chuckle. '' Yeah I understand, I wouldn't want her dirty fingers on my bed either. '' She says and I smile.

'' So why did you call me? Shouldn't you be with father now? '' She looks up at me

'' So why did you call me? Shouldn't you be with father now? '' She looks up at me. I sigh, '' There was a lot on my mind today, so I couldn't meet him. '' I tell her. '' What's on your mind? '' She asks. I took a deep breath as I stroke her head. '' I'm scared. '' 

She sits up and looks at me confused, '' Scared? You? Scared? Well, you weren't scared when you ate my dolma! '' She frowns and I laugh. '' No seriously, what do you mean with scared? '' She asks me and I look up at her. '' I'm scared to lose you, Nawal. '' I give her a sad smirk. She throws herself at me. '' Matthew! What are you saying!? You will never lose me. '' She shouts and places her head beside my neck.

'' Promise me, promise me that you'll stay by my side. '' I say and I feel her kiss my neck, '' I will never leave you, I will always stay by your side Matthew Bayaroads! '' She whispers and chuckles. '' How could I leave a person I love? '' She says. I feel my heart light up and a big smile appears on my face.

 ''  I love you Nawal Hassan. '' 

------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love yaa!! x