It's Over.

Nawal

'' Your boss already paid off the debt. '' Sejad said, I felt my heart stop. I couldn't feet it beat anymore, my mind stopped working and I felt like I just swallowed a stone. '' I already talked to him and he told me that he did it for you, or something. '' Sejad rolled his eyes. 

My hand turned into a fist and I felt like I wanted to cry. Does he understand what he did, does he fucking understand what he did! Does he know what he got me into, my fucking parents are going to find out everything now. About us and what we've been doing! Does he fucking understand that he's risking his life now, does he understand that my father will kill him as soon as he finds out what we've been doing?! Has he be lying to me all this time?! All this fucking time! I told him to not get involved in this and he did!

'' Sejad leave now! '' Saja shouts at Sejad and he looks at straight in her eyes. '' No, I'm not done with you yet Saja. '' He shouts at her and Leila and I look at them confused. What does he mean? Saja looks at him, '' Sejad please not now! '' She begs him. '' Oh so your friends don't know about our past, then let us tell them about us. '' He said and I saw Saja shaking off fear. '' Nawal, Leila let  me tell you about us- '' 

'' Please Sejad! '' tears ran down from her eyes. '' Saja and I, we loved each other. And we still do. We slep- '' he gets interrupted. '' SEJADDDDD! '' She shouted. '' We slept together. '' I felt how my knees weakened and how I became hotter than hell. My own best friend, my own best friend, and my brother... they- they... no please Ya Allah what is happening?! Tears strolled down my cheeks, '' Saja? '' I said with a weak voice. '' Please, let me explain! '' She says and I shake my head. '' No, It's fine, It's fine. It's just fine, I don't care. I don't care anymore, I mean why should I care when everyone around doesn't care about what I think? '' I stutter with tears rolling down from my eyes.

'' My brother left us with trouble, my own best friend loves my brother without even telling me about it. You fucking slept with Sejad, Sejad my brother! '' And my boss... my boss who I thought I could trust the most, he betrayed me. I felt my heart break into pieces, At that moment everything hurts.

I storm outside and took the bus to Matthew's house, I want an explanation. I want him to fucking explain.

Matthew

'' What will happen now? '' Ryan asks me, I take some deep breaths. '' I don't know Ryan, I don't know... '' I say and sighs, '' You won't fire Nawa right? '' Loren asks me. '' No, of course. '' I say and she smiles. Suddenly I heard the door open and close, I look at Loren and Ryan confused. Is my father back again? '' Matthew. '' I see Nawal coming into the living room looking all depressed. '' Nawal? What happened? '' I ask her confused. She looks at me with her eyebrows raised. '' Why? '' She suddenly asks. I look at her straight in the eyes. '' Nawal, what are you talking about? '' 

Tears suddenly roll down her face, '' Why did you lie to me? Why did you pay off the debt? '' I knew it, I fucking knew she would found out this way. I feel my heart race faster. '' Nawal, Babe listen. I did- '' I was about to explain but she interrupted me. '' Do you know what you got me into? Do you understand what you got me into?! '' Her voice got weaker. '' Do you know what will happen to us now? '' She asked and I shook my head. '' You understand that if my father finds out everything I'll have to move back to Iraq and you will never have the opportunity to even see me for even one more time? '' What she said broke me, I never thought about that. Is she serious, will her father really send her back to Iraq?

'' Matthew. '' She looked straight in my eyes, I furrowed my eyebrows at her. My heart started pounding faster and faster and I felt my stomach turn into a hardball. '' It's over. '' She says and was about to leave but stopped her by pulling her wrist. '' Nawal! What the fuck did you just say? '' I couldn't believe what she said, did I hear something else? Please tell me I heard something else. '' Matthew, I'm breaking up with you! It's fucking over! And I quit! '' She shouts and punches my chest. I felt my body getting weaker and weaker, I couldn't believe my ears. I can't lose Nawal! I just can't! I could lose everyone else in this world but Nawal!

'' Calm down Nawal! '' Loren walks towards her. Nawal looks at her with her eyes furrowed. '' Loren, did you know about this? '' She asked her, Loren looked down. '' Did you?! '' She shouted this time. Loren didn't answer her, '' I see you did. '' She sighs and nods. '' Thank you for being a great friend Loren, thank you for caring for me. ''

'' And you '' She looks at me, 

'' I hope I never see you again. '' She says and storms out. 

---------------------------------------------

ouch... I'm sorry for this short chapter, I'll make it longer next time.❤

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love yaa!! x