Friends

Nawal

'' What? '' I look at him confused, he looks at me with a grin on his face. '' Let's get married Nawal. '' He pulls me closer to him. I look at him like I'm scanning him if he's lying, did he really ask me to marry him? But he's Matthew Bayaroads, can he really marry a useless Muslim? He owns a famous company, what would his customers and his employees think about this. '' Matthew, are you talking about Wife and Husband? '' I tried to sit up but I couldn't because of all the pain. He lets out a chuckle, '' Yes, I want you to be my wife. I want to build a future with you, I want kids with you Nawal. '' He says it with confidence. My heart starts pounding really fast and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy like it was their own wedding day. I really wanted it, I really wanted to marry Matthew. I want to spend my life with him, no one else but him.

'' But Matthew, what about the company? What about your image? What about the people around us, what would they think? '' I ask him with an innocent tone. He sighs loudly as he shakes his head, '' I don't give a fuck about these things, the only thing that matters is my wifey. '' He brushes my lips with his finger. A big smile appears on my face, I hug him tightly and I hear him laugh. '' Let's get married then! '' I shout as I pull away. '' Let's do that then. '' He kisses my cheek. I chuckle and bury my face on his chest, '' You're going to be my husband! '' I say excitedly. He laughs loudly and lifts up my face.

'' And you're going to be my wife. '' He leans closer to my face and places a kiss on my lips. We pull away and look each other for a second, the next second we locked our lips onto each other and started kissing. This time the kiss went rougher, but at the same time it was still loving. I put my arms around his neck as he placed his hand on my stomach. 

I really missed his touch, his kisses and him. I can't believe we're back together again, I thought I'd never see him again, I thought it was the end for us. I love him so fucking much, so so so so so so so much. '' Fuck, drive me crazy. '' He pulls away for a second. I laugh and kiss his neck. '' I love you Nawal. '' He says underneath his breath. I place a kiss on his lips, '' I love you too Matthew. '' that was the last thing I said before I heard the door storm open. 

We turned around and saw Leila and Loren standing there. Tears were flooding down Loren's cheeks. '' Nawal! '' She sobs loudly. I let go of Matthew who stands up from the bed to let Loren take a seat on the bed. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. '' I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were here. I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking selfish. I'm such a bad friend, I can't believe I did that to you, please forgive me. Please, I beg you! '' She cries and sobs escapes her mouth. 

I try not to cry yo not make it an emotional scene, '' Loren, don't say that! You're a good friend and I love you so much! '' I say. She pulls away and looks at me. '' So are you not angry at me anymore? '' She asks with pain in her eyes. I nod with a smile on my face. We hug each other again as we chuckle.

'' Loren? You're here? '' We hear a familiar voice, we pull away and looked over to the door. We see Ryan with the two boys from earlier holding Mcdonalds bags. I don't know who they are, but they seemed like good friends with Ryan and Matthew. And they saved me too. '' Yes I'm here. '' She walked towards him. '' How come you didn't call me to tell me that Nawal was in the hospital huh!? Leila called me and you didn't! What got into you?! '' She shouts at him. Ryan looks at him confused like he's scared. '' Umm... Babe, I didn't want you to worry. You would probably freak out, and I was worried that something would happen to you. Please forgive me. '' Ryan stutter and we all laugh. 

Loren rolls her eyes as she folds her arms, '' Sure you were worried. '' She says. The two guys from earlier walked towards the bed were I was sitting, '' Hi, we didn't get to introduce ourselves. I'm Logan, and this is Lucas. We're old friends to Ryan and Matthew. '' The one who's Logan shakes hands with me and Lucas grins. I smile at them, '' Oh nice to meet you, I'm- '' Lucas cuts me off. '' Matthew's girlfriend, we know already. '' He chuckles as he looks at Matthew who sends him a glare. 

I raise my eyebrows, '' I was about to say I'm Nawal Hassan, but you're not wrong. '' I wink at him and everyone laughs. I look at Matthew who sighs as he shakes his head. '' Okay guys, you've been here all day. You have to go home and rest. '' I say. Ryan shakes his head, '' No Nawal, we have to stay here with you. '' He says strictly. 

'' Why do you have to stay with her when I'm already with her? '' Matthew asks with a serious tone, we laugh yet again. '' I'm sorry bro, she's all yours. '' Ryan says as he winks at him. For a few minutes the guys jokes with each other and I can tell you, It was a long time ago since I've been laughing so much. They are so funny and they act like their teenagers, It feels like we're back in high school. Suddenly we see a nurse walk into the room, she looks around with widening eyes. '' Um, It's time for the visitors to go home. Only one of you can stay over. '' She says. '' Yeah, we were about to go home. '' Jacob says. We say our goodbyes before they leave. '' Leila, do you have a ride home? '' I ask her.

'' I can drive you home Leila, then I'll come back to the hospital. '' Matthew says. Before she gets to say something Jacob interrupts us. '' It's fine, I'll drive her home. '' Jacob nods at us. Matthew and I look at each other confused, do they have a thing? It does look like they do, I mean she has been meeting up with Jacob a lot, but I thought only like a lawyer and a client? I look back at them and nod. '' Uh, well okay. Drive safely. '' I say. '' Bye Nawal, bye Matthew. '' She waves before they leave. As soon as we heard the door close we looked back at each other again. ''Do they have a thing? '' I asked him with a confused expression. He shrugs his shoulder, '' I don't know but it does seem like it. '' He said. I sigh, what the hell has this bitch not told me? 

'' But that wouldn't be a problem, their both Muslims. '' Matthew says, I look at him wide eyes. '' Muslims? Is Jacob Muslim? '' I asked him surprisedly. He lets out a chuckle, '' You didn't know? '' He asked. '' The fuck, how would I? He looks American and no one told me? '' I say. He shakes his head and lays beside me on the bed. '' Okay, now forget everything and sleep. You have to rest, you're we're meeting your family tomorrow. '' He grins. I furrow my eyebrows, '' Why? ''

'' Stupid, we're telling them about the marriage. '' He knocks on my forehead. I sigh and nod. 

Matthew

Next morning

'' Wake up, Nawal! '' I shout as I shook her body, '' Why? '' She groans as she turns to the other side. I sigh, '' We're meeting your family! Wake up! '' I shout and she mutters something underneath her breath. She sits up and looks at me annoyed, '' Get up. '' I say and she rolls her eyes. She gets up and looks at herself in the mirror. She fixes her lose scarf and brushes her teeth. She washes her face and dries it with a towel. '' Do you still have pain? '' I ask her and she shakes her head. '' Not much. '' She says and I nod. We walk out of the room with our hands holding. '' Wait babe, you said your father is in the hospital too? '' She asks. I look at her and slowly shake my head.

'' Good, I want to talk to him. '' 

----------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya!! ❤