Scared To Like Her

Nawal

The Day Before The Party

'' Leila! I have nothing to wear, all these dresses I have looks cheap. '' I say and she chuckles. '' Try the pink one, I think It will suit you. '' She says pointing at an old dress. I narrow my eyes at her and she laughs, '' Sorry, I'll try to be more serious. '' She says trying to hold her laugh.

'' Call Loren, she might have a dress for you. '' She says, '' Leila, Loren won't have any long sleeve dress. Why would she even have that, she's doesn't wear hijab. '' I say while I look for a dress. '' If you won't call her, I will. '' She says and she picks up her phone, I roll my eyes.

'' Loren, Nawal hasn't found a dress yet.'' I hear Leila say.

'' WHAT? '' Loren shouts through the phone.

'' I'll put on speaker. '' Leila says.

'' Gurl! You said you had a dress waiting for you, what happened to it? '' Loren asks.

'' That dress was too old and It doesn't suit me anymore. '' I say. Loren and Leila laugh, I narrow my eyes at Leila.

'' I'm coming over with some dresses. '' She says and hangs up.

I turn around to look around Leila's closet, '' Haven't you talked to Saja these days. '' Leila suddenly asks. '' No, she doesn't answer my calls. '' I say. '' Do you want me to talk to her? '' Leila asks and I shake my head. '' If she really wants to talk to me she would answer my calls, so don't waste your time talking to her, she's not changing her mind. '' I tell her.

Half an hour later

'' Loren, these dresses are gorgeous. '' Leila says. '' I know right?! '' She says looking at me. She brought three gorgeous dresses that looked more expensive than my future, '' I brought with me long sleeves dresses because I know you can't wear skin showing dresses. '' She says smiling. I hug her, '' Thank you, Loren! You're the best. '' I say and she smiles. '' Try this one first. She handed me a white/silver dress that makes you blind by the glitter.

This dress was stunning on me, how it hugged my figure and made me look like a rich mean girl. But It was to tight and I shouldn't wear something that show's my figure too much, so that was sadly a no.

I don't like black dresses, at all

I don't like black dresses, at all. I'm going to a party, not a funeral. I wore it just to show them how It looked like on me and they thought It was too emotional to look at, I agree with them.

 I wore it just to show them how It looked like on me and they thought It was too emotional to look at, I agree with them

'' Ughhh!!! What if the last dress doesn't suit me?! '' I say. '' Shut up and don't be so negative, go wear it already. '' They say and I roll my eyes. I take the last dress and left for the bathroom. After I wore it I looked at myself in the mirror, fuck I looked greater than good. This dress was a dream dress, how it hugged my waist and made me love myself even more than I ever loved myself. How the sleeved was styled and the golden color would make you blind.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into Leila's room

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into Leila's room. They look at me and their chins drop, I see how their eyes wide open like they are going to pop out. '' Nawal! You look better than sexy. '' They say and I laugh my ass off. I turn around, '' Girl you're going to slay the whole party. '' Loren says. I laugh and jump around the room, they laugh at me.

We hear the door open up, we turn around and look at the door. I see Saja walking into the room, her eyes met mine. She looks at me shocked from top to toe. She then looks at Leila and Loren. '' Saja... You're here. '' Leila says nervously. She nods and takes a seat beside Leila on her bed. '' Hey, my name is Loren, Nawal's boss, and friend. '' Loren says smiling at her. Saja looks at her and nods. '' I'm Saja. '' She says and looks down at the ground. It becomes silent between us all.

'' Well, so It's a yes? '' I say breaking the silence while looking at myself in the mirror. '' Of course! '' Loren and Leila say. I laugh and hug them. '' Thank you, guys! What would I do without you! '' I chuckle.

Matthew

I sit in the dining room eating with Ryan. We talk about tomorrow and the guests, '' So, do you still like Nawal? '' He asks suddenly. I look at him confused, '' I don't like her. '' I say.

'' Bro, you can't fool me. I've known you since we came to this world. I see how you look at her and you care about her. '' He says taking a bite from his plate. '' I don't like her, and even if I did. Nothing will happen between us. '' I tell him.

'' Ahhh, that's why. You're scared to like her because you think nothing will happen between you two, just because she's Muslim and you're an atheist. '' He says, and in some way he was right. I don't want to like her, maybe she pushes me away because I'm not Muslim. But how would I tell my friend that, how can I show him that I like a Muslim girl who wears a scarf around her head? How would the people around me react? I don't even like her so why am I arguing with myself. I would rather go back with my cheating ex Melissa than like a Muslim girl. '' Pffftt, dream on. I can get sexier girls, why would I like a Muslim? '' I chuckle

'' You can but are these girls funnier and will they stay by your side like Nawal does? '' He says looking at me smiling. He's right, never have I ever met a person who can make me laugh as Nawal does, how she uses her attitude towards me and make me go crazy. Why am I agreeing with him!

'' She's not that funny. '' I say taking a bite from my delicious pasta. '' No, just that she makes you laugh every time she speaks or she does something. '' He says laughing. I roll my eyes. '' Right, can we change the subject? '' I ask him and he nods. '' So what's going on with you and Loren? '' I ask, '' We meet up a lot, she's starting to like me I can see that. '' He says smiling. I laugh. '' But sometimes when we've planned to meet she hangs out with Nawal instead. I swear Nawal Is a thief, she's stealing Loren from me. '' He says narrowing his eyes at his plate.

'' You're the one stealing Loren from Nawal, she had her first. '' I chuckle. '' First of all, she's not a thing. Second, why are you defending her if you don't like her? '' He winks at me.

Do I really like her?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

New Chapter! What did you think?

Comment and Vote! Please don't forget to follow me if you want to help me get bigger.