You Got The Job!

Nawal

I stay up all night searching for a job. It's hard for me to find a job, I wear hijab. Many people get scared when they see people who are Muslim because in the news they say that Muslims are terrorists, and of course people are dumb enough to believe that. But It doesn't affect me because I love my religion and proud to be Muslim and wear hijab.

* Call From Saja *

'' Saja, why are you calling me at 3 am? '' I answer her call. '' Ohhhh you're scared. '' She jokes. '' Shut up! So what do you want? '' I ask and roll my eyes. '' I found a job. '' She says. '' Really!? '' I say excitedly. '' Yes, for you.'' she says. I became confused. '' For me, what about you? '' I ask her. '' I'll work with my uncle in his store. But this job looks perfect for you. '' She says.

'' Gurl, don't tell me you find a job for me in a restaurant! I'll kill you! '' I hear her laugh. '' Nawal, I think you'll suit as an assistant. '' She says laughing. '' Assistant!? No no no no no no!!? '' I say seriously. '' I already signed you up, and you have an interview at 3 pm. '' She says. '' SAJA YO- '' I'm about to cuss her out but then she hangs up.

Saja - Come over to my place and I'll show you a cute outfit to wear.

This bitch!

-------------------------------

Matthew

My driver opens the car door for me and I get out of the car. I look up at my company, It's really big. I actually don't own this company, my dad does. But he's on vacation with his wife and kids. Well, My biological mom left us when I was about three years old and I don't remember anything about her. I really don't know why she left us, and I've never asked my dad about, because I know it hurts him. But my grandfather married off my dad weeks later to my stepmom. With her he got two kids, Aaron and Ariana. They are twins, but they don't look like each other. Aaron looks like me and Ariana looks like her mom. They are 21 years old, and I'm 28. I love them. They'll be back soon, b-

'' Boss! '' I turn around and see my assistant running towards me. '' Good morning boss. '' I look at her. '' Good morning '' I smile. '' Did many sign up for being your assistant? '' I ask. '' Yes boss, many. Today I have many interviews. '' She says and smiles. '' Good, pick the best one who suits the job. Then we're going to start a new project. '' I say and look at her. '' Really? '' She asks. '' Yes. '' I smile. '' Let's go in now. '' I say and show her the way by my hand. She smiles and walks into the company.

Nawal

'' This doesn't suit you. '' Saja says. '' But It's really cute. '' I say and do the puppy eyes. '' I don't give a fuck. '' She says and rolls her eyes. Leila looks at us and laughs. '' You're really funny! '' She laughs. It feels good seeing Leila laugh, It's been a long time since we all laughed together. After she got married she lived like a slave. I and Saja always wanted to do something about it. But we never got a chance. '' Leila! What do you think will suit me? '' I ask her. She gets up from Saja's bed. She takes A black coat, a black shirt, and some grey pants. This outfit will suit. I look at Saja and she smiles. '' Perfectly, now try it on. '' Saja says and throws the clothes on me. I stick my tongue at her and leave for the bathroom.

4 minutes later

I look at myself in the mirror. Wow, I actually look good. I get into Saja's room where Leila and Saja wait for me. I come into the room they both look at me. '' Wooowww It really suits you. '' Saja says. I smile. '' Applause for the best stylist. '' Leila says and we laugh. '' What time is it? '' Saja asks. We look at the time, the next second we scream. '' YOU NEED TO HURRY UP YOU INTERVIEW IS IN 20 MINUTES! '' They both screams. I run to the hall and wear my shoes. Saja and Leila run after me. '' okay babes, see you tonight! '' I kiss them both in the check and then I run to the bus station.

Loren

'' So Miss Eline, Why do you want the job? '' I ask her and smile. '' Well Isn't obvious? I wanna get close to Mrs.Bayaroads. '' She says and plays with her nails. I roll my eyes. Everyone I've met today has said that, and I've met about 17 people. The last person will probably say that too. '' Why do you want? '' I ask her a stupid question because she's stupid. '' Because he has money. Like you why do you work, because you like him. '' She says and smiles. I roll my eyes. I look at the clock It's almost time for the last person's interview. '' So your time is over, we'll contact you to inform you if you got the job. '' I say and shakes hands with her. '' Oh Hunny trust me, I know I'll get the job. '' I fake smile and she gets out from my office.

* ping *

I look at my phone and see that the boss sent me a message. Boss- I'll have to go back home and bring some files I forgot, I'll be back soon. Good luck with the interviews!

I smile. I look at the clock. '' Good 10 minute until the last interview. I hope this one is going to be great.

*10 minutes later*

*Knock Knock*

I hear someone knocking on my door. '' Come in '' I say. I see a Muslim woman coming in. I smile. '' Hello, have seat. '' I offer her. '' Thank you. '' She takes a seat in front of me. She looks around at my office. '' Wow you have a beautiful office, well the whole company is beautiful and big. '' She says laughing. I laugh too. '' Thanks, that's so sweet. '' I say. She smiles. '' So your name is? '' I ask her. '' Nawal, Nawal Hassan. '' She smiles. '' Good, so why do you want this job. '' I ask her. She looks down for some seconds, and then she looks up. '' Let me be honest with you, I need money. To travel with my best friends. My one friend, well she, her husband beats her. But not anymore because me and my other friend we beat him up. But her dream is to travel the world. So now I and my other best friend is trying to earn money to make her dream come thru. ''

I look at her, I don't want to belive her but I do. '' I'm so sorry, It must be hard for her. '' I say sadly. '' Yes, that why wants work here. '' I look at her and smile. '' So you don't want to get close to Mrs.Bayaroads? '' I ask. '' Who's that. '' She asks. I laugh really hard. '' You didn't even do research before you came? '' I laugh. '' Opss. '' She laughs.

We sit there and talk for a while, about how they beat her friend's husband. How a guy tried to stop her because he stands for Violence against women. '' Wow that's awful! '' I say. '' Yeah, I know! '' she says, then we laugh. '' Oh, I think my time has ended. '' She says. '' I look at the time than her. '' yeah, but guess what. '' I say. '' What? '' She looks confused. '' You got the job. '' I say and clap my hands. She looks at me and laughs. '' That was a funny joke. '' She says and smiles. I look at her and smile back. '' Wait... You're serious!? '' I smile and nod. She jumps and then runs towards me and hugs me really hard.

'' Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! '' She says excitedly. I laugh and hug her back.

Matthew

I'm sitting in my car back to the company. I hope Loren finds a good assistant so we can start our new project. Then I hear my phone pinging. I decided to look at who sent me a message. Loren - boss, I found a good assistant. She starts work tomorrow. I smile. Finally, we can start our project now, I think. I hear a scream and then I look up and see that I'm about to hit a woman. I'm 1 meter from her, I panic. I search for the pedal to make the car stop. I finally found it and pressed it, but I see her falling down on the ground.

I immediately get out of the car. I see her lying on the ground in front of my car. I directly feel her pulse. Then I see her opening her eyes. '' Miss! Are you okay! '' She looks at me. I recognize her face. '' Am In heaven? '' I laugh. She looks at me. I help her up. She looks closely at me. Then I realized she was one Muslim who was beating Karim In the club. Fuck... '' You! You're the one who stands for violence against women! ''

------------------------------------------------

like it so far?

Vote & Comment!