Abusive

Nawal

'' I need to tell you something... '' He says nervously, I look at him confused. What is more important then my brother coming back?! '' Ehh... Well- '' He was about to say something when I interrupted him. '' Matthew, I'll meet you later and you can tell me everything later. '' I say and kiss his cheek. I wave him goodbye and run towards the bus station. I swear when I lay my eyes on Sejad I swear to god I will kill him, I will punch him right in the chest. I'll make him see!

Rima

'' Are you sure that he is your son? '' May asks me and I nod, '' Yes, I'm sure. But he didn't recognize me, he just greeted me and that was everything. '' I tell her and she sighs. '' I understand him, how can he remember his mother when his mother left him when he was still young. He may not even remember your name, Rima... I'm sorry. '' She says, She's right. Why would he remember a woman who should but never was beside him when he grew up. '' So Matthew is Nawal's boss? '' She asks me and I nod. '' They looked pretty close, they were laughing and joking. It looked really strange like they were more than friends. '' I tell her and she furrows her eyebrows. '' What do you mean? Do you mean that Matthew and Nawal...? '' She looks at me confused. I looked down at my hands,

'' I don't know... '' I stutter, '' Wait a second, Rima so you think my niece and your son is something? '' She raises her left eyebrow. '' I don't know May, they looked really close and how he looked at her, there was something different... '' I tell her and she shakes her head. '' If there is something between them we need to stop Nawal. She can't do the same mistake as you did... '' She says and I take a deep breath. I'm going to stop her, I want to stop her but there's something else I want to do more. I want to make Matthew know that I'm his mother, I want him to be in my life and call me mom. I miss him and his father so much, my heart broke when I left them and It's still broken. I want to live and spend my life with them.

'' I know, I don't want her to go through the same thing I went through. '' 

Saja

'' Leave me the fuck alone Sejad! '' I shouted at him and he looked at me with pain in his eyes. '' I know you still love me Saja! I know you fucking love me! '' He says and I laugh at his response. '' Are you fucking dumb? No like really did someone hit your head? '' I frown. He shakes his head and looks around. '' Saja, forgive me. Please forgive me for what I did. '' He begs me and I roll my eyes. '' How can I forget what you did to me? You almost killed me, you fucking pointed a gun at my head and... and you took my virginity! '' I shouted and felt tears flooding down from my eyes. '' You forced me to sleep with you! You abused me and destroyed me! How the fuck could I still love you? '' I say with a weak voice.

'' I'm sorry, I'm sorry Saja. I know what I did and I know It was wrong. Just give me another chance to make you happier and make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. '' He says, I looked at him for a second quiet. Is he dumb? He fucking abused me and used me, he told me that he loved me and slept with another girl a few hours later. He wanted to kill me when I wanted to break up with him, he destroyed me. '' I deserve better than you, and I already have someone in mind. '' I lie and he wide his eyes. He takes some steps closer to me. '' You have someone in mind? '' He looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. '' Yo- '' 

'' Sejad! '' We heard Nawal and Leila storm into Leila's room. She looks at me confused, I wipe my tears away. '' What the fuck did you do to her?!! '' She shouts and pushes him. '' Is this how you greet your eldest brother? '' He says and she shakes her head. '' Brother? Pfft. I only have one brother and It's Mohsin. Mohsin is my brother who cares for the family and never brings us trouble! '' 

'' The world becomes dark when you come back! Why did you even come back here, go to the place you always hide in and never come back! We don't want to see you. '' She shouts at him, he looks down at the floor. I didn't know if I agreed with her not, but all I knew is that I didn't want to meet him like this.

Matthew

I sat on the couch with Nawal on my mind, what is she doing now? Is she talking to him? Is he telling her about the debt? Ugh, my mind is going to explode. '' Bro, you good? '' Ryan asks me, I look at him. I see his arm resting on Loren's shoulder. '' Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about Nawal. '' I tell him and he nods. '' It's fine, nothing will happen, I mean It's just her brother. What could go wrong? '' He says and I nod, I look at Loren who looks down.

'' Matthew! '' I hear a familiar voice shout. I turn around and see my father coming into the living room. What is he doing here? '' Dad? '' I walk towards him confused. '' Listen here you son of a bitch, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer me. Do you fucking understand? '' He shouts, I look at Loren and Ryan who looks at us shocked. I turn my head around at him and nodded. '' Are you dating that Muslim whore?! '' He yells, I look at him shocked. I feel the hot blood boil inside me and my hand turned into a fist. '' Don't call her that! '' I frown and he fakes smiles. '' Are you?! '' He shouts again.

'' Yes! I am! I am and I fucking love her! Do you have a problem with that?! '' I shout, He's expression turned more serious and I felt a punch coming across my face. My head turned to the other side and I felt like my nose broke. '' Hey uncle calm down! '' I heard Ryan say. '' What has gotten into you?! Of all these women you choose to love a Muslim whore? '' He said with a serious tone. 

'' Loren, fire Nawal for Matthew. '' He says and walks out. I look at them shocked, did that just fucking happen? Did my father who's never touched me or shouted at me punch me? '' Matthew you're bleeding! '' Loren says and bring some tissues for me. '' I'm so sorry Matthew, I should've stopped him. '' Ryan says and I shake my head, 

'' It's fine.''

Nawal

He pulled me by my scarf and threw me to the floor. '' Hey! Stop! '' Leila pushes him, '' How do you dare say that to your brother?! '' He shouts at me and I feel my whole body shaking. Saja helps me up, '' Sejad, leave, please. '' Saja says softly and he shakes his head. '' Shut up both of you! '' He says. He takes me by my shirt and pulls me closer to him. '' Let go of me! '' I cry out. '' I don't want to see you, go pay back the debt then come back to our family! '' I shout at him, he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. '' You don't know? '' He asks me, What is he talking about? '' What do you mean? ''

'' He didn't tell you? '' He says. What was he talking about?! What does he mean? '' Sejad what are you talking about? '' I asked him. He let go of me,

'' You're boss already paid the debt. '' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg omg omg this chapter was literally chaos!🙊

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya!! 😩❤

(thank you so much for 2k reads! I'm so fucking shocked!)