Chapter 24

I haven't talked to Jeremy in about 3 days. I got out of my bed and just looked in the mirror. Is this the person I've become? The person I never wanted to be? I am suppose to be proud. But I am balling my eyes out. Ally. You are strong. I slapped myself. Comeon Ally follow your dreams. You are who you are. I am who I am! I rushed in the shower and took a quick shower and sang. I put my sweatpants on s t-shirt and a light sweater. I put my hair into a high pony tail and jogged in place. Your Ally Vaega! Ally Vaega! Not Sierra! Ally! I did a couple jumping jacks to warm me up. I ran out my room ,into the kitchen, grabbed an apple. And went into athlete mode. I jogged to Jeremy's house. What was I going to say? Well I'll let the words slip. I finally got to Jeremy's house. I took a few breath to catch my breath. I was about to leave but I suddenly got the courage. I knocked on the door.

"Hey Jeremy Look I am so sorry! Like I didnt mean to say anything like that. I--I- you love. "

He laughed. I suddenly got really blushy.

"I ment I love you."

He looked at me with a serious face. I just looked at him trying not to break the stare.

"I love you too."

I looked at him then grabbed the back of his head. I kissed him. He put his arms around my hips. He picked me up bridal style and kissed me again.

"I am sorry to for not understanding."

We both said "It's Okay" and smiled.

"Last one to your room has to cook!" I said. I went so fast to my room,I looked like a vampire.

"Guess who's cooking?!" I said while watching him come up the stairs so slowly.

I laughed at him.

" Slowest person ever. "

I mimicked him and he grabbed me and hung me by my toes.

I tried hitting him but it didnt work.

"Weakest person ever."

He flipped me. Literally flipped me. I yelled really hard.

"What is your problem?"

He looked at me and walked away. I knew who was cooking. I heard a knock on the door. Actually 2. They were both different.

"I got it!" I yelled while running down stairs. I opened the door and saw.....

----------------------

Author's Note: Evil cliiff hanger! Muahahaha.! Trust me its gonna be goood. Comment. Vote. Fan.