Chapter 15

" Chase please tell me your dropping by." I said. He sighed. " Al I came to see you. I love you. You only dumped me because you were leaving. I am moving here." He kissed me. I pushed back real quick."Chase." I said nodding my head no. " You dont love me anymore?" Gosh was he hot. His accent. His brown hair. His muscles. I mentally slapped myself. I am dating Jeremy. " Chase. I. Love you but I cant be with you. Please Chase understand." I said. He kissed me again and I pushed back. " No chase. NO!" I said. " I came here to be with you! I didnt just spend the last month looking for a home the closest to you! You cant do this to me! I left my friends for you! I even left my mum! I cant believe you!" He smashed his arm against the car. Tears began to fill my eyes. He did all that for me? " Chase--" I tried saying but he cut me off. "Save it for your boyfriend" He said walking away. "Chase!" I yelled but he kept walking. I rushed back to Jeremy's house.I walked in. "Woah where are the groceries?" he said. I didnt look at him. I was packing my stuff. "Al--" he said. "Please dont call me that. I am doing the most selfish thing ever but I just cant. After what just happened I need one of my bestfriends. I cant talk about with you." I walked out the house "Ally!" he yelled. "I am sorry just not now! " I yelled. I couldnt do this. I cant have soneone I dated since 5th grade here. No way. I ran to Simona's house. " SIMONA! SIMONA!" She opened the door. " Chase is here." I said crying. She hugged me. " I cant go threw it again. He broke my heart before but I love him. Simona I cant do this." I said. " Me either." she said. I wiped my tears. "What are you talking about?"She started crying. "Your gonna hate me."she said while crying. "What are you talking about. She went up the stairs and came down with a box. "Open the box." she said wiping her tears away. I opened it. DEAR LORD. It was a pregnency test. It was positive. " Does pos-" she cut me off. "Yes." she said. "I am not mad." I said. She burst out crying. "I have to tell you something." she said. "What is wrong?" I asked. "Its about the father." she said. "Whos the father chica?" she started crying. Ive never seen her cry. Ive known ger since pre-k. She never has cried like this. "Its Jeremy." she said. I got off the couch. I walked in circles. " What?" I asked. " The day you left storming out, after you caught us kissing. We kept kissing and things went on and on." I was speechless. But I got the courage. "Are you sure?" I asked. " I went to the doctors and he said Jeremy was the dad." she said crying. I couldnt leave her. I couldnt stay mad either. " Simona I am not mad at you. I just need to talk to Jeremy." She nodded okay. I walked out quickly. I went to Jeremy's house. I knocked on the door."Ally." he said quickly." I am sorry about this morning." I said. " Okay but I beed an explaintion by tommorow." he said " Okay teacher." I said smirkingly."Jeremy we need to talk." I said "Your not dumping me are you?" he responded. " Noo" I said. " Simona's pregoo" I said not trying to use the whole word. "Whos dad?" he asked. "You are.." I said. "Shocker" he whispered. "What?" I said quickly. "Nothing nevermind." he kissed me and got on top of me. I pushed him off. "What do you nean by shocker?" I asked. "Sierra and all the other girls say that but dont end up pregnant in 2 weeks." he said. " Well maybe they got an abortion." I snapped. Sierra a abortion? That might be possible. "I never really thought of that." he said. "Jeremy you need to help out with the kid." I said. " Eh let her get an abortion." he said. "To kill a child? Noo. Would ypu like if your mom had an abortion and just killed you. Or if you wanted a sister badly and your mom just has an abortion?!" I snapped." Your so careless Jeremy!" I said. I stormed out the house. He better be there for his child! I bumped into Chase." Chase I have a boyfriend. I love you okay? But I have a boyfriend." I said ignoring any response. I cant believe what was happening. I went home and saw Luke on top of Dakota Sierra's crew. Eww my eyes. I went into the other living room snd saw mom and dad on eachother! Eww! I opened the lounge door hopefully not finding disgusting stuff. I saw ex-mon greeaaaat. "What are you doing here?" She was crying. " Your father is dead." she said.

-------------------------

Author's Note: Sooo many shockers today. Please vote me female 2012 Comment Vote Fan :)