Chapter 9

I sat down on my porch.I thought about my life.The wind blowing in my hair.I just sat there and started to think.I needed to go apologize to everyone.Confess my sins.It'll make my life better.So I started to walk up to Jeremy's house.I knocked on the door.He opened it and he had a look suprisingly."Ally.--" He said.'Shh dont say anything.I made a speech.Okay?Listen.I am confessing my sins to you.I am sorry for everything that happened.For when we met.I am sorry for barging into your house.I am sorry for--" Jeremy kissed me to shut me up.I let him kiss me and pulled back."I am sorry for loving you."I said having a tear shed from my eye."I love you to Ally Vaega."I smiled he said it back.I have been waiting for this moment."Jeremy,I have seen in t.v. shows about romantic voyages.They last for a week.Can we have one?" I asked.He spinned me and put my head back and kissed me."Ofcourse." I cant believe it.I am so happy.He finally chose me.So for our first day of our romantic voyage,we went on a ferris wheel.When we came to the top , we kissed.I loved my life.I still have sins with Sierra.Speaking of the devil.She was at the bottom of the ferris wheel."JEREMY SILA!! GET DOWN HERE!!"When I heard her scream I jumped.I was lucky I didnt jump down.Things were getting better but now worse."Jeremy,what are you doing here with this ugly little piece of trash."She said."You made it real clear you didnt wanna see me."Jeremy said."I dont want you to date her.I disapprove."She said smirkingly.Jeremy scratched his neck confusingly.I looked at him."Your actually gonna do this?"I said."I am so sorry Sierra.I dont love you." The look on her face was PRICELESS!I laughed.Muahaha.Was I happy.I laughed.Jeremy locked his fingers with mine.He walked away with me holding hands.I felt special.Matter of fact,I am special.I love him so badly.Then what he did was so suprisingly.He picked my up and spinned me and kissed me."Our romantic voyage is still on.We just had a bump in the road." He said."Yeah a bump in the road."I said smirkingly,having what just happened replaying in my mind over and over again.Muahahaha was I mean.

------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for making it so short.But my fav show is coming on :) Please vote and comment Vote me for Female 2O12 Vampire Diaries see yaa^.^