Chapter 1

Hi my name is Madeline. This is my book. Its vert dramatic,mysterious,etc.

I hope after this book, that you'll vote for it and vote for me Female2012.

It would mean the world to me.This book will have all of the following

-Death

-Blood

-Kissing

-Dating

-Alchohol

-Pregnency Tests

-Saddness

-Happyness

-Violence

Characters are:

Jill Molay ( First Mom)

James Molay ( First Dad)

Lillian Vaega ( Second Mom)

Tom Vaega (Second Dad)

Ally Molay or Vaega or Sila after awhile :D

Jeremy Sila

Alex Cruz

Simona Petersons

Dakota Texco

Sierra Vasquez

Bianca Mouna

Rufus Sila ( Jeremy's Dad)

Luke Molay or Vaega

Stan liger ( Jeremy's Stepfather)

Cop#1

Cop#2

Operator

Chase Garcia ( might change)

Samantha Seta

Girl#1

Girl#2

Mr. Whatever his name is.

Okay this is my stuff BTW you cannot take any information besides the names. Thank you for taking time and reading this!

--------------------

It was Augusy 21 meaning it was school time. I got dressed and grabbed an apple waiting for Luke, my brother. He takes forever so instead of waiting I grab my backpack & was about to leave. My name is Ally Molay and I live in Washington D.C. by the way. My brother is Luke Molay. My parents are Jill and James Molay. I have one bestfriend named Simona Petersons. Luke is still taking forever so I shout to my parents.

"Mom dad Im leaving! Tell Luke I am not waiting! Ill walk! I got the map!"

"Alright sweetheart.See you later.Love you !"Mom said.

I walked out the house with the map. I looked around. Gosh was this hard. New town. New place. Rawr.. So it took me awhile to get to school. Not knowing where I was going.

I was relieved when I found 'Washington High School'

I walked into the school all eyes on me.Everyone looked at me ,surprised that I was new.I heard them whisper behind my back:

" A new girl eh? Wow I cant believe it."

"Me either ,we never had a new girl in years.Hahaha.Sierra will embarrass her."

"Yup,I cant wait.More school drama."

They closed the locker door and walked away laughing.I put my head in my books cause I was embarrassed.Then I saw him.He was really cute.The way he combed his hair back with his fingers.Man was he sexy.I almost drooled. I walked right past him. He looked at me like he was checking me out. I bumped into a girl. She was pretty with Blonde hair and 2 girls by her side.