Chapter 21

OMG. OMG. I was sooo excited to write the next book. 100 fans. Wow!! I love you guys!! Wow I have never made a book with so much confidence. Well without my fans I would have a condidence!! Thanks guys!! I hope you like my book. Sorry for mistakes i am using my ipod!! Okay. Thanks.. Read on..

---------------------

I was pregnant. How am I suppose to explain it to Jeremy? I sighed. I got up and walked to Samantha. "No friggen way!" she said. I could feel my eyes tearing up. My mom will help right? "Samantha I gotta go." She nodded yes and Let me leave. I was hurting ny child. I was drunk. So I walked. I fell. I walked and then fell. Then I saw the 5-0

( police ) I got up and tried to walk normal. I walked good. Then I tripped. I saw the one or was it two? Officers get out the car. "Ma'm Are you alright?" They or he asked. "Yup clumsy me." I got up and walked away. I used the wall to hold me up. I fell again. "Ma'm please come with me to tame a drinking test. How old are you ma'm?" he asked me. "Okay Umm 16." I replied. They got some kind of blowing thing. I blew to my right and let my nose blow. Smart right? I blew with my nose harder. They checked the thing. "Hehehe I aw man gonna call you Ms. Clumsy. Now go on." The officer said. I gigled all the way there. I went to my bed and went to sleep.

--------------------------

I woke up vomiting and throwing up. I called Simona.

Simona: Haiii loooooo??

Ally: I am sick to my feet.

Simona: Why?

Ally: Dont tell anyone but I am pregnant.

Simona: Jeremy's kid? Wow. I have to tell you something

Ally: Yup Jeremys and what?

I could hear her sigh.

Simona: I am thinking about giving my child away to another family.

Ally: What? Why?

Simona: Well I dont want to have a child. I am too young. I cant. I am sure of it!

Ally: What the hell?

Simona sighed again. I could feel her stress. Then she hung up.

---------------------

I got out the bathroom and went on facebook. I was stalking Jeremys page. Hahaha. Then What I saw on his wall kilked me.

Sierra: I am pregnant with your son

Dakota: Yeh I am dating Luke. Were thinking about moving out

Bianca: The hell? Wow. When?

Sierra: This is about me here!

Jeremy: Da hell? What the hell? We used a condom!

Bianca: Dont talk about it on here! Thats why we have cells.

Dakota: Yeahh! I am out!

Bianca: Mee too!

That wall post killed me 3 suprises in one day!

1) Simona wants to give her child away!

2) Luke is moving out with Dakota? The hell?

3) Sierra's pregoo with Jeremy's kids.

I was looking threw all of Jeremys photos. Every photo with Sierra was with them kissing,hugging or something more. Grose. When I tell Jeremy Im preggo he's gonna kill himself!

-----------------------------

Author's Note: The premiere of The Way Life Is !! Gosh this is anazing!! Thank you all for being here and reading my book! Best fans EVER!