Chapter 7

People were giving me calls. They kept asking me how I was holding up because they heard about Jeremy. Nobody but my family called me when I was hurt and devasted after the break-up. So I got mad when they asked me about Jeremy.

I was packing my bags again. This time I didnt know where I was going.

So I decidd to go be a detective at my real mom's house. I got a taxi and walked right into the house. I yelled for anyone but no one was home. So I decided to unpack and search around. I looked around and saw my mother in the pictures. She is soo pretty. I was like a younger twin of her's.

I saw a door at the end of the hallway. I decided to go in and check it out. When I did I saw some freaky stuff. Then I saw a paper with Jeremy's name on it. This is what it said: Anonomous tip: Jeremy Sila kidnapped Alex Cruz 2 yrs ago. Needs to be arrested.

So my mom was the one who underarrested Jeremy. But what I want to know is what happened 2 yrs ago.

----------------------

Jeremys POV:

How do you get arrested for a kidnapping from 2 yrs ago. I didnt kidnap him I just grabbed him and talked to him for 10 mins or so! Gosh. My dad better bail me out. Then I saw her. It was Sierra. She was being arrested. But for what? " Sierra! Sierra! " I yelled. She looked at me with hatred. Like I did something wrong. Then I saw my dad bailing me out. He must hate me . " Jeremy you can go now." an officer said. I couldnt get Sierrra off my mind. Why was she there? What did she do? My dad got me by the arm took me outside and punched me. " You re an embarresmrnt! Jail sirecesly? Disappointed in you!" he yelled. That one word kills you. Disappointed. Every kid hates the word. Hate is not even worse thsn disappointed. I was mad at my dad. Still I was worried about Sierra

--------------------

So Jeremy got arrested. Okay. Then I heard the door open. I put the stuff down and ran upstairs threw the back steps. Then I came down threw the front. " Ally" mom said. I wanted to call her mom. I needed to. " Mom." I said. " She started breaking into tears. Joyful tears. " You called me mom." She started smiling and crying. I walked down the stairs and hugged her. She hugged me back. Mom We need to talk. I told her about the plans everyhing tht happened. She looked at me and said" I will tell you the whole story tommorow for lunch." she said. I was alright with that. So I went outside and sat on the poch and cried. I missed Jeremy. I put my head into my knees and heard a beep. It was my old friends. Tina. Megan. Selina. Tristen. Angelica. Paige. Jacob . Tanner. Dominic. Alisa. They were all here. I wiped away my tears and hugged Angelica And Paige they were the best girls. I started crying. They just started at me. Then black dots dancdd around my eyes and I fainted.

--------------------------

I could here all the beeps from the hospital. I heard the doctor. I just couldnt open my eyes. My eyes were shut they would obey and open. " Ally sweety open your eyes." I heard my mom say. I couldnt talk. My mouth was just too dry. They would obey eithe so I fell asleep. Letting my body coool down. Next thing you know I opened my eyes and Alex was infront of me

-----------------------

Authors Note: what do you think is gonna happrn next. Please vote me for Female 2O12 Pleasee.. Comment. Vote. Fan.