Chapter 18

Today was the day. Where Jeremy was gonna 'dump me'. Saying it made me cry. Still I had to do it. So I put on my towel and walked to my room. Waiting there were 2 roses,a note, a letter ,and a box of chocaltes. I got dressed fast. I put on some jeans abd a purple tee. Then I read the small note:To the incredible Ally. From you know who. :) I knew it was Jeremy! I smiled. I read the letter: Dear Ally

You are amazing,incredible,beautiful and more. I love you so much see ya later babes. :) No signature? Babes? Wow Jeremy was creepyy. Then I ate a peice of chocalte caramel? How'd he know? Then I smelled the roses. He put vanilla scented spray. How'd did he know? I brushed my hair then heard my school alarm. I knew it was time to get to school. I wasnt walking anymore. I was driving. So I drove to school parked and walked inside. Then I thought: How'd he know about the stuff. I never told him. Then I saw Jeremy. I went up to him. I smiled. "Thank you for the stuff." I said. His attention wasnt on me. It was on his friends. Like he told them he was gonna dump me. "Jeremy." I said. "Huh?" he said. "I said thank you for the stuff?" I said. "What stuff?" he said while looking away. "Jeremy come here." I grabbed his arm and pulled him."Why is your attention not on me?" I asked. "Why are you so clingy?" he said. I guess this is when he was gonna 'break up with me'. "What do you mean?" I said while winking. "I mean it Ally. This is not a joke. Not fake. Were done!" He said walking away. Did he just for real dump me? Or is he telling the truth. The bell rang. Time for History. I went to the back of the class as usual. Jeremy didnt sit by me. He sat by Sierra. He rapped his arm around her neck. Is this for real? I got up and walked out the class."All-" the teacher said. "Save it for your wife." I said while walking away. I went to my locker where I had the stuff he gave me. I ripp them into shreads. I threw the chocalte away. Gosh. This was real. He actually dumped me. I closed my locker and suprise suprise there was Alex. "I heard about your fight. Wanna date?" He said. "Whatever." I said. "Whatever as in yes?" he said. "Sure" I said. He did that fist pump from Jersey Shore. He grabbed my hand and walked me into History. He sat right by me. Jeremy didnt even look at me. I guess this was real.

---------------------------

Author's Note:Shocking? Comment. Vote. Fan.

------------------------------

Hey guys can you vote me Female 2O12 I have been losing by lots oh and if you want me to read your books leave a message or for a dedication. Please vote Ill die for you :) tootalooo keep reading..