Part 26 - another birth

HI WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I had just given birth to another boy, it was 2:00pm and the sun was. Shining brightly in through the window.

Our son was exactly one year and two months younger than our twins. Which was crazy if you asked me. "What do you want to name him?" Draco asked. "How about James Potter Malfoy?" I asked. Draco looked at me and. Smiled "I love that" he finally said.

Narcissa and Lucious has decided that even though I had given birth. They would keep the boys for the day.

They wanted us to just be alone and relax with the little new one. Then boys would then come to us the next day.

"I love you Dray" I said while Draco was making the two of us some dinner. "I love you too Harry" he answered before giving me a. Quick kiss to the lips, I smiled at him as he hurried back to the stove. I was feeding James his bottle and it was going great.

We ate dinner with James sleeping in his rocking chair. It was like a mix of a chair and a bed, all James did. Was lay there and then some cute charms hung down. And a slow music played, he had fallen asleep in it and was so adorable.

The next morning both of our boys came and hugged us tightly. "I missed you dad's" they said at the same time Albus hugging. Me and Scorpius hugging Draco.

"We missed you guys too" Draco said. "Why don't you two go look into your bedrooms" I said. We had placed their birthday gifts there. And they were huge to say the least.

They both got what they wanted. They were just just over one years old but were. Already speaking almost correctly. And walking very well sometimes they managed to get up a. Bit of run before falling although they always just laughed. At it when they did fall.

"Can we see him" Narcissa asked with hope all over her face. "I'll go get him you catch up with your parents" I said to. Draco before walking upstairs to get him.

"This is James Potter Malfoy" I said handing him to Narcissa. "He looks just like you Harry" Lucious said with some what of sweetness in his voice.

"Yeah I guess he does, doesn't he" I said laughing a little bit. "Can we see him?" Scorpius asked from behind me and Draco.

Narcissa handed me James again and I bent down to show the boys him. "He's adorable" Albus said all of us just laughed. A little "yes he is" Draco said coming down to mine and the kids level.

We all went to eat lunch and the two one year olds sat beside their brother. While their brother was in his rocking chair playing with the. Charms that hung down.

"Were they good?" I asked Narcissa and Lucious. They just looked at. Each other "yes they were, Mrs. and Mr. Weasley came to. Visit once or twice took them out to the muggle world and then. Hermione and Ron also came. For theirs birthday" Narcissa said.

"They are mean when it comes to their bath time" Lucious said almost a mumble. "Yeah I know they're horrible at bath time" Draco. Said a bit embarrassed I put a hand on his thigh and smiled to him.

"Are you guy's planing any other children in the future?" Narcissa asked. "MOTHER" Draco almost screamed at her.

"That is none of You're Business" he added and just huffed. He was obviously offended his mother was asking and I just shocked my head.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (I MOSTLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY CAN GIVE ME IDEAS AND INSPIRE ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!) :)

I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I'L MAKE THE NEXT ONE A BIT LONGER