Part 14 - graduation

HI WELCOME TO A NEW CHAPTER THIS PROBABLY WONT BE A LONG ONE BUT STILL. YEAH SO LETS JUST GET ON WITH THE STORY!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up with Harry in my arms, we were graduating today. And we were both really nervous especially Harry. I just remembered one of the conversation from yesterday. Which made me believe Harry was even more nervous.

FLASHBACK BEGINNINGS

"Babe I want to meet your uncle, aunt and cousin" I said to him with a sweet voice. He just looked at me like I was crazy. "Why would you want that?" Harry asked me quite shocked. That I actually wanted to meet them.

"Because they raised you! That's why" I answered him. He blushed a bright red when I said that "yeah they may. Have raised me but they also raped me and abused me." He said with fear and sadness in his tone.

"Please Harry" I said. He just nodded in agreement "fine but there won't be. Any talk about magic or anything from our world" he said. I just nodded and smiled. Soon he was back to his regular self with a huge smile on his face.

FLASHBACK ENDS

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up while Draco was somewhere in his own world. I kissed his lips to let him know I was awake he looked at me. And said "good morning! Are you excited for graduation. In just 2 hours?" He asked "of course I am! I can't wait to. Start all the wedding planning" I answered with a huge smile on my face.

Draco smiled back at me, we were in the Great hall all of us seven year students. Waiting in a row to be finally able to graduate and get to working.

I was next and I started to get nervous. I looked at Draco who was behind me. And he gave me a reassuring smile.

Suddenly I heard headmistress McGonagall voice say "Harry James Potter" and. I walked up on the stage that had been magically made in there.

She handed me some parchment with a proof that I had graduated from. Hogwarts school of wichcraft and wizardry.

Then she handed me another parchment with all my final grades. Through my seventh year at Hogwarts then she shook my hand. And said "congratulations you're here from. Graduated from Hogwarts school of wichcraft and wizardry." I shook her hand back and said almost as a. Whisper "thank you" and walked off the stage.

Draco was next so I waited by the other end of the stage for him. So we could go to his parents together the Dursley's hadn't. Bothered even to try and come even though Hermione's parents. Were here and other muggles who had kids there.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by Hermione's voice "hey Harry. I'm sorry for not speaking to you through most of this year. I've been trying to get Ron and the other Griffindor's on. The 'okay' with you and Draco. Well anyway I just wanted to say sorry and congratulations" she. Said all that fairly fast although her. Voice was soft and it had a lot of sorrow in it. I could also see the sorrow in her eyes.

She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. "It's alright thank you" I whispered in her ear. "Oh and congratulations to you too" I said with a smile on my face.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I knew it was Draco. "What do you want Granger" he said with a sneer. "I was just saying sorry and congratulating Harry. On his graduation" Hermione said with a sneer back to him. Before walking away "she really was just apologizing and. Congratulating me" I said to Draco. Who was obviously not very happy about her having been talking to me.

"Let's go find your parents" I said before pulling him away. "I love you Harry, congratulations" he said just before.I pulled him away from the stage. I hugged him tightly. And whispered "I love you to Dray, and congratulations".

Finally we found his parents and sat down with them watching the rest of the kids graduating.

HI ITS ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
ILL SEE ALL OF YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE YALL!