Part 6 - love and more love

HI ALL! ITS ME AGAIN ANOTHER CHAPTER!
OMG THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH I'VE GOT 8 REEDS! REALLY LIKE THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE TO ME I LOVE YOU ALL!
NOW LETS BEGIN.
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

When I heard him say that he loved me my heart melted. And my eyes were glowing with happiness but he had also said he. Didn't deserve me I was so shocked that he thought he didn't. Deserve me but I answered "hey you deserve the world okay. Nothing less?" I said and he nodded.

Obviously trying to not think about the fact I hadn't said that I loved him back. I put my finger under his chin and pulled it up as gently as I could. And then I kissed him passionately. When we pulled apart I rested my forehead on his. And wispered "I love you too".

TIME SKIP TILL NEXT MORNING

Me and Harry walked out to the Great hall and sat down at the gryffindor table. everyone there had been so welcoming. Except for that Weasley of course I knew it hurt Harry that. He didn't have his best friend anymore, and it hurt me. Knowing he was hurting and there was nothing I could do.

Weaslette walked in and sat opposite Harry and started to show. Him something from the daily profit she accidentally. Made Harry's cup fall and it splashed all over me. I watched her pulling the cup up again and Harry looking very. Shocked "hey, why don't you go and change then we can. Walk to class together I wanna see what Ginny was gonna. Show me in the paper" Harry said to me. With eyes full of love I just nodded and quickly kissed his lips. "I'll be right back" I said. When I was walking out I saw that Weaslette pore more juice into his cup.

When I came back to the Great hall I was shocked and heartbroken. By the sight of Harry and that Weaslett kissing.

HARRY'S POV:

Hermione was pulling me away and screaming at me "HARRY JAMES POTTER. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING." She screamed at me when we were out of the Great hall.

I looked at her with questioning look. I didn't know what she was talking about. "KISSING GINNY REALLY" She said in almost a scream. "What" I said panicked "did Draco see"? I asked with. A lot more panic in my voice and a more panicked look. On my face "yes Harry he did. You really don't remember kissing her?." 'Mione asked "no I don't" I said with obvious sad and depressed. Look on my face. She looked at me in horror and hurried me. Off to Madam Pomfray's Office or as it was called the hospital wing.

When we came in there I saw Draco lying on a bed and I ran to him. I saw the pain he was in and started to cry. "Come on Mr. Potter you're friend Ms. Granger seems to think. You were poisoned with a love poison" I looked up at Madame Pomfrey in horror. And looked back down on Draco who was asleep. "I love you" I whispered to him, before going to an empty bed in the hospital wing. And having Madam Pomfrey looking me over.

Then she looked at me said calmly "you were poisoned with a love poison. Don't worry Mr. Potter I'll get it out of your vains and. You'll be able to leave tomorrow morning." She hesitated before she asked "do you know who poisoned you.?" She asked me with a look that said 'I'm so sorry you. Have to go through this' I looked her dead in the eyes and. Said "Ginny Weasley did this."

She looked at me and repeated the name I had just said then said. "Well Mr. Potter I need to inform headmistress McGonagall. I'll be right back if you'll need anything" she said before leaving the Hospital wing.

HI THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU COULD COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY SO FAR OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW AND PLEASE VOTE.
I'LL SEE YALL LOVELIES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IT SHOULD BE COMING UP TODAY AS WELL