Part 2 - on the train

HI AGAIN, SO I'M WRITING THIS ALMOST RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER ONE SO YEAH! (EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I was running through the wall at King Cross station to get to platform 9 3/4. I only had 5 minutes until the train would leave without me, so I was trying to hurry.

I got on the train and looked for the compartment with a ginger haired guy. And a brown bushy haired girl. I finally found them and the brown bushy haired girl jumped up on me. And gave me a huge hug "don't kill him before we get to Hogwarts" Ron the ginger haired guy. Said to Hermione the brown bushy haired girl.

She just shoot him a glare and sat down again beside Ron. "Hey mate" Ron said to me as I was sitting down in front of them. "Hey again Harry, how was your summer?" Hermione asked me. "My summer was just like it's always been with the Dursley's" I answered her. I told them all about my abusing 'family' that I had to live with every summer.

Although I hadn't told them about the fact that Vernon Dursley had. Decided to start rape me this summer Vernon was my uncle. He and his wife Petunia raised me after Lord Voldemort. Killed my parents when I was just one years old.

"HARRY" Hermione had started screaming my name and. Snapping her fingers in front of me I looked at her. And said "sorry I was lost in my thoughts."

Just as I said that the door to our compartment swung open. And in the door stood Malfoy he and I had been enemies. Since first year after I declined his offer of a friendship.

He was just standing there and staring at me until Ron spoke up. "What do you want Malfoy? Shouldn't you be with Parkinson and Zabini?" Ron asked. Dra no no Malfoy he still just started at me. And said "I can't find them. Do you mind me sitting here?" He paused. For a second and when Ron was about to speak again. Dra no no Malfoy said "everywhere else is full." I decided to answer politely. Before Ron could say something rude to him "of course" I. Answered and earned a glare from my two best friends.

I had to know why he was staring at me like this. After all I had been in love with the guy since first year. I just didn't realize until three years ago.

DRACO POV:

I was walking on the train when suddenly I felt a extremely strong and good smell. I didn't realize until I had been following the sent for about a minute that it was mate.

I was about to find out who my mate was. I looked in the compartment the smell came from. When I saw who were sitting there, if you would have said I was shocked. It would have been an understatement I was thrilled. When I saw who the smell came from but then I realized. He would never want to be with me.

After all I've tormented him, Granger and Weasley he could never want to. Even give me a chance of living. Before I could think any further the Veela in me swung the door open. And I couldn't take my eyes off of Harry who I should be calling Potter. I know I should but I just can't help it. I started day dreaming until Weasley spoke up.

HARRY'S POV:

Malfoy sat with us in silence for about 10 minutes until he spoke up. "Potter I need to talk to you" he said politely wich I could see on. Hermione's and Ron's faces that they were shook and honestly. I was too I just managed to hid it better than them. Soon I spoke up "sure"

HEY ITS ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN THANKS FOR READING THIS ONE AS WELL AND LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME!.