Part 23 - BIG news

HI THANKS FOR THE VOTES!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

"He's pregnant" I heard my father call from the bathroom. "WHAT?" I screamed as I walked into the bathroom. "H-h-how? We're both males" Harry stammered up.

He was so scared and vulnerable, I couldn't help but go down and hug him. "Well because Draco is Veela and Harry you're his mate. The dominant one can get the other pregnant. Because the other once inside changes because all. Veela have to have an air." Father said way too calmly "WHAT?!" Both me and Harry screamed at the same time.

Father apparited back the Manor while me and Harry worked on. Getting new tickets as soon as possible. Thank Merlin we found two tickets beside each other in just 5 hours.

While checking out Harry was talking to the man at the front desk. "Could you call us a taxi please?" He asked the guy that was working. "Sure" the guy said kindly, "thank you" Harry answered.

"He should be here in a couple of minutes" the guy at the desk said. "Thank you" me and Harry said at the same time before giggling a little.

TIME SKIP TO THE MANOR

Me and Harry walked into the Manor and my mother was quick to come to us. She helped Harry into the sitting room. While she earned a deathly glare from me I earned one from my father.

HARRY'S POV:

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU" She screamed at both the Malfoy's standing by the sofa. Then she pulled them from out of there. "Lucious you know neither one of us can be around Harry. While he's pregnant and nobody can come visit. Draco you will have to deliver the baby." I heard something of those lines come from the hallway.

I got a bit scared but then Draco came in, picked me up bridal style. And walked me over to our house "sleep" Draco said. Like he was talking to a puppy, I looked at him confused.

"Dray?" I asked before he closed the door. His expression softened when he. Heard me call to him "yes love?" Draco asked me back. "What's going to happen? I'm scared" I said my voice. Breaking a little Draco came over and tackled. Me in his arms and wings.

"Don't worry Harry everything will be alright. We just have to stay here. Alone for the next nine months." Draco said his voice was soft and sweet, "now try to sleep" he. Said before kissing my head "will you sleep with me?" I. Asked tierdly "sure" he said. And we fell asleep in each other's arms.

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up to Harry throwing up in the bathroom so I hurried over. And held his hair back he was in so much pain and. I couldn't do anything I wished I could do something. Just anything but there wasn't I just had to make sure he. Drank a potion that mother had given me.

It was supposed to help with all the throwing up. I mean it probably killed Harry but it also killed me. I love him and seeing him in so much. Pain just made me sad.

I got snapped out of my head by Harry's voice "Dray the water please" Harry said. He had obviously been trying to get my attention on it for some time. I felt bad for not realizing sooner. But I knew there wasn't really anything I could do and. I wanted to die because of that.

TIME SKIP

HARRY'S POV:

I was sitting at my study writing a letter me and Draco decided not to say anything. Until I was at least three months pregnant and that was now. I read once over my letter.

Dear
Ron, Hermione and all the Weasley's

Me and Draco have some good news! I'm pregnant! I'm three months into the pregnancy. I can't get any visitors for the next six months because. Draco gets extremely over projective. Especially around other people.

Love
Harry

Yes I was glad with it. I decided to write on the back.

Ron, Hermione and all Weasley's Open together.

Just so they knew not to open it without someone. I wanted them all to know I was pregnant!

Later that day I got an answer back from the Weasley's, Hermione and Ron. I was quick to open it because I was so excited I couldn't help it!

Dear
Harry

Oh my merlin congratulations, I'm so excited for you two. Let me know when I can come see the little baby, I can't wait. - Hermione

Yes congratulations mate let us know how it goes. - Ron

That's wonderful news dear I can't wait to see my future grandchild. - Molly

Yes I'm becoming a grandpa. And congratulations to the two of you. - Arthur

Wicked. - Fred and George

Ps. The others didn't know what to say except for conversation.

Love
Hermione, Ron and all the Weasley's

I read the letter over and over again. They were all so happy for me. Hermione was the most excited of them all.

I could have told anyone that before getting that letter from them all. "Honey it's dinner" Draco said popping his head into my study. "Finally the two of us are starving" I said rubbing my belly lightly.

We ate and while Draco was cleaning up I read the letter to him. The one I had gotten from Hermione, Ron and the Weasley's. He was so happy, "my friends hated it" he mumbled.

I stood up and hugged him from behind "I'm so so sorry love" I whispered into his ear. "I love you Harry" Draco said kissing my cheek. "I love you too" I answered.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (I MOSTLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY CAN GIVE ME IDEAS AND INSPIRE ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!) :)

I KNOW THIS ISN'T AS LONG AS USUAL BUT IT IS ABOUT 100 WORDS SHORT IM SORRY!