Part 17 - meeting planning

HI WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER! HOLY SHIT 123 REEDS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!
NOW LETS GET TO THE STORY

HARRY'S POV:
I sent the owls their way and just a couple of hours afterwards we got them both back.

Dear
Harry and Draco

Hermione and Ron Are here with us and we just wanted to invite you to dinner tomorrow night. Please owl us a reply as soon as possible.

Everyone here are excited to meet the future son/brother in law (even though it might not be through blood) .

Harry dear how are you?  - Molly

How is the ferret treating you?  - Ron

Love
Molly, Arthur, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the Weasley's

I read the letter out loud to Draco who obviously wasn't listening to me. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips wich made him show me attention. I handed him the letter and looked at him with questioning look. "He'll never warm up to me will be?" Draco asked with a sad expression. I went in bed and cuddled him to me. "Of course he will, he just needs to get to know you" I answered with sadness in my voice even though I had tried to hid it. I didn't do a good job at it. It absolutely broke my heart to see Draco like this. He felt so sad because his friend wouldn't accept him as his lover. I kissed his lips gently and passionately "don't worry Dray he'll com around, just give him some time" I said reassuring.

Usually it was Draco saying these things to him but this time it called for Harry to say them. "So I'm going to give them a yes for an answer about the dinner tomorrow. I hope that's alright with you" I said with sympathy in my voice. "I love you Harry" Draco said, "I love you too Dray" I answered before sitting at the desk and starting to write down the letter

Dear
Mrs. and Mr. Weasley, Hermione, Ron and the Rest of you Weasley's

Hi we'd love to come to dinner tomorrow I'm assuming it's at seven like always.

I'm doing really good thank you for asking Mrs. Weasley

RONALD stop acting like this I love him and he loves me can't you just be happy for me. We're engaged for the love of Merlin! Just try please.

Love
Harry and Draco

I sent the letter and went back to Draco to cuddle into him. "Dinner is at seven tomorrow by the way" I said to Draco knowing he wasn't actually reading. By the expression on his face he was worried my family wouldn't like him. "They'll love you" I whispered into his chest. He just looked down to me and put his book down wrapping his arms around me.

DRACO'S POV:
I looked at Harry and I was surprised he could tell I was worried I thought I had been hiding it so well. I ended up just turning a slight pink in my face.

OK I KNOW THIS IS A EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER BUT YEAH ITS LIKE 9pm AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT LIKE 6am FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW SO YEAH SORRY!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (I MOSTLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY CAN GIVE ME IDEAS AND INSPIRE ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!)