Part 4 - the Great hall and the private room

HI AGAIN!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Me and Draco walked into the Great hall hand in hand and it's safe to say. We got some weird stares to say the least. Nobody excepted the enemies Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to be holding hands. And most definitely not just stay so close together without fighting.

I got some bad stares from Draco's friends although he just got 'welcome to the group' stares. From all the gryffindor's, I looked at him with a questioning look. "Are we going to our own tables or are we staying. Together at the gryffindor or slytherin table"? I asked he looked at me like he was thinking. "Let's sit together at the Gryffindor table. They look like they're gonna accept this" he said. Looking down to our hands.

"Okay" was all I said dragging him with me to the table. When we sat down Ginny, Ron's sister who had been trying to. Get me to date her since her first year.

Sat in front of me and started asking questions. Like "since when have you been gay"? And "when did. You and Malfoy become a couple"? It was a bit annoying. To be honest because all the gryffindor's were asking us questions. One after the other, not giving us a chance to answer any of them.

That is until Hermione came and shooed them all back to their food. Suddenly professor McGonagall who had become headmistress. After Dumbledore's death stood up and said "Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter I'd. Like to see you at my office right after the feast" she announced through the whole Great hall.

"What could she want"? Hermione asked us already acting like Draco should be there. When she asked that Draco pulled me a bit closer to him. And held me by my hips "I don't know 'mione" I said. Confused as to why she wanted to see us after the feast.

TIME SKIP

The fest was over and me and Draco went up to McGonagall's office. I being both worried and scared, what was she going to say to us?. Was she going to make us be more apart.? I just couldn't stop wondering. Until we came up the stairs and knocked on her office door.

"Com in" we heard her call from the inside, as we stepped inside the office. It was huge, It was almost round with a big desk at the middle. Where she was sat to the right of her was a couch. That was a beautiful red and green color combination. And a chair in the same colors, there was a man sitting in the chair. Wait no it couldn't be, Luscious Malfoy.
I was shocked to say the least. While Draco was as calm as he could possibly be.

"Ah Draco I see you've found your mate" Luscious said. And put his hand out for me to shake when I shook it Draco. Obviously got a bit jealous as his eyes became red like the fire. "Yes father" Draco said and put a hand around my waist. I can't deny the blush that was creaking up on my face.

McGonagall then spoke up "seeing as the next couple of weeks will be very important for the two of you. I have made a whole dorm room for you two. And you get the first month off from all classes" she said. Then when we thought she had finished. She continued her 'speech'.

"I know that this may be hard on the two of you having to share. A dorm since you two haven't been the best of friends. You're whole time here but I expect that you behave. Especially you Mr. Malfoy" Luscious interrupted her. And said "son you're Veela instinct will be wanting to. Mate with Mr. Potter here so you need to try and control it. You're Veela instinct won't allow you to hurt him intentionally. But if you aren't careful it might happen" he said. As I became even more shocked.

"I'll show you to your dorm room then. All of your belongings should be there by now" McGonagall said.

We followed her to our dorm room after Draco had said his good bye's. With his father, we came there and McGonagall told us the password. It was "tracel tarts" before leaving us at the entrance. To the dorm room "oohhh and you can of course change the password. Anytime just let me or some other teacher know what you change it too" she said. As she walked away leaving us in the entrance.

DRACO'S POV:

I looked around but when I looked to my right where Harry had been. Just a couple of seconds ago he was gone. I started panicking until I hear a voice from the bedroom. Of the dorm "Dray you have to come see the view it's beautiful" Harry screamed. From the bedroom dorm, I was so relieved when I heard his voice.

I ran up the stairs and hugged him "what's wrong Dray" Harry asked. My heart skipped a beat when he gave and said my nickname. "Nothings wrong don't worry" I said to

"Come on then look at the view! isn't it beautiful" he was so excited. That I couldn't help but smile at his adorableness "you're so beautiful" I said. I mean I didn't mean to say it, it kind of just slipped past my lips. Harry looked at me and smiled.

Then he leaned in and gave me a very passionate and sweet and full of love. And soft and warm kiss and I started kissing back.

He jumped up and wrapped his legs around my hips. I deepened the kiss and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened up almost instantly and we fought for dominance. Of course I won after a couple of long seconds.

I pushed him onto the bed we shared and I started taking his shirt off. When I was almost down to take his pants off I heard something. From him "Dray" he said panting a bit I looked up at him and he had a tear in his

HI ITS ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AS WELL!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!
HAHA THANKS SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER