Part 16 - reveiling the engagement

HI IT'S ME THE AUTHOR I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI SO YEAH LETS GET TO THE STORY!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I looked over at Harry who had just told my parents we needed. To tell them something they just looked curiously at the two of us.

When Harry looked at me he just smiled and said "go on. Your telling" I almost froze then I felt Harry's hand squeeze. Mine reassuringly "mother, father we're engaged" I said. Almost too fast for them to understand anything.

My parents looked at each other and then back at us. "That's amazing!" My mother almost. Screamed "congratulations you two I want to. Hear all about how it was done" she. Then added "you're turn to tell" I looked at Harry while saying that.

He just looked at me and told my parents how I had done it. He was smiling so brightly while mother gave us a squeak. Every once in a while or a 'aw' my father just sat there. Silently while Harry told them everything.

"Well that must have been a good evening for the two of you" my. Father finally said after Harry stopped talking. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. merlin I love that boy so much.

HARRY'S POV:

After we all talked a bit about the wedding planning me and. Draco went up to our room the first thing I did was taking. Out a quill and a pice of parchment Draco looked at me. Confused and asked "who are you writing to?." I looked at him, "I'm sending the Dursley's a letter. Telling them about the engagement.

Don't worry I'll make sure that they won't be expecting an invite" I said. Before turning to the desk where my quill and. Parchment were sitting "oh and I'm sending Hermione and. Ron one letter as well as Mrs. and Mr. Weasley" I added. To my other statement "but why Harry. Have you completely forgotten how they were acting. To you back at school?" Draco asked me.

"Yes I remember but Hermione had an excuse and did. Apologize that's why I'm telling her she and Ron are living. Together so he'll practically get the letter too. And Mrs. and Mr. Weasley were the first thing I ever had to a family. I can't just not tell them even though they may hate me." I said with a small and a sad smile on my face.

"I'm so sorry baby" Draco said to me in almost a whisper.

I finished writing all the letters and sent them off. The letter to the Dursley's. I sent with the muggle mail and the others. I sent with Hedwig and I borrowed one of the Malfoy's owls.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up in Draco's embrace. I gently got myself out of it and went to take a shower. Almost as soon as I was out of the shower. I saw both Hedwig and the owl I had borrowed from the Malfoy's. I never got the name of their owl for some reason.

I let them both in and they were both delivering letters. I gently pushed at Draco to try and wake him up. Surprisingly it worked, "they sent answers" I said nervously. "Who did?" Draco asked still almost asleep.

His voice was so sexy and husky that Harry had a hard time. With his self control "Mrs. and Mr. Weasley and. Hermione and Ron, they answered" I said. I had to admit I was a bit afraid of what the letters could say.

"Well what are you waiting for open them" Draco said a bit. Surprised but happy "okay" I said and started opening. The letter from Mrs. and Mr. Weasley.

Dear
Harry

Ron told us about you and Draco. although Hermione ended up letting us know. About the fact that he is a Veela.

We were surprised when you didn't come with Ron last Christmas. But we guess you last letter explained everything we needed.

You're always going to be our son even though you might not be blood related. We just want you to be happy and if that's what Draco. Does than we're happy for you.

And congratulations on the engagement. We're hoping to hear from you again sometime soon.

Love
Molly and Arthur

I looked at the letter and read it over again. I was so surprised they didn't know that Ron was against it. They still wanted me to be like their son.

"Harry, baby what is it?" Draco asked me a bit worried. I just handed him the letter and opened the one from Hermione and Ron.

Dear
Harry

First of all CONGRATULATIONS I'm so happy for you. Although Ron is still a bit upset about it all, he's actually. Too afraid to apologize I hope you'll forgive him.

As this is also an invite to mine and Ron's wedding we hope. Both you and Draco will make it.

It's June the second and will be at the burrow. Maybe Draco and you could. Sometime come over to mine and Ron's place for dinner before that?.

I know you're worried about how Ron would act but. I'll put him in his place if he says anything don't worry.

Love
Hermione and Ron

I looked even more shocked at their letter. "Oh my merlin Harry this is amazing they still love you. No matter what" Draco said happily to me.

Then he saw me reading the letter from Hermione and Ron again. "Can I?" Draco asked me with a bit of worry in his tone. "Sure" I handed him the letter and just looked out into the air.

"We're going to that wedding and your saying yes to the dinner" Draco. Said looking serious "are you sure you want to?" I asked him.

"Harry are you kidding me of course. I want to be on the good side of your friends and the people. Who you look at as parents" Draco said. With so much love in his voice. "Okay" I said and went to write back to them.

Dear
Hermione and Ron

We would love to come to dinner sometime. Thank you for the offer and well be at the wedding.

Love
Harry and Draco

"I put your name in it as well I hope that's alright" I said to Draco. "Of course, also put my name in Mrs. and Mr. Weasley's letter" Draco said.

Before going back to the book he was reading on the bed. I had managed to make him read my favorite muggle book. Shortly after we got together and now he reads it over and. Over again without putting it down.

Dear
Mrs. and Mr. Weasley

Thank you for the support, and if it's alright with you me and Draco. Would like to come visit sometime.

Love
Harry and Draco

HI ITS ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
ILL SEE ALL OF YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE YALL!
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS LONG!