Part 21 - a airport and a flight

HI ALL! HOLY SHIT 249 REEDS! YES IM GOING TO BE OBSERVING OVER REEDS FOR THE WHOLE STORY! SORRY NOT SORRY NOW LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

After the wedding party me and Harry went back to our house to pack. We were going to be going to some island just outside of Greece.

"Draco where are my shorts" Harry called from our bedroom. I had been downstairs trying to make something for the ride/flight. "I don't know love aren't they in the closet?" I called. Back up to him Harry had insisted on us taking. The muggle way of traveling to Greece.

I was fairly excited for it because I would be having Harry with me. And nothing else mattered right now, we were married. We were happy nothing was going to destroy this.

I had planned it all out if something went wrong in the. Airplane like Harry called it. I'd just fly away with Harry in my arms.

When we got to the airport Harry walked me to what he called cheek in. When the lady had taken our luggage. I think that's what Harry called our trunks we went through. Something called security thankfully Harry told me. That I couldn't have more than 100ml with me. So I shrunk all my projects when we got through the.

Security we were being almost pushed, by a lot and I mean a lot of muggles. I gripped Harry's hand quickly to. Make sure we wouldn't get lost from each other.

"What is this madness?" I asked Harry with shock in my voice. "Everyone is just trying to catch their flights. They must have arrived late" Harry said back.

"We do have about an hour and half until our flight leaves and. We don't know which gate it'll leave from." Harry said almost casually "what do you mean we don't. Know wich gate?" I almost screamed at him the question.

"Breath it's normal, well have to watch those Bords" Harry said. While pointing at one it was huge and it had a lot of plane numbers. And destinations "ohh okay" I said back.

HARRY'S POV:

"Do you want to get something to eat before we leave?" I asked Draco. Almost casually he looked at me "you can eat. Here as well?" He asked me his voice was full of shock. And I chuckled a little "of course. Come on" I said to him, then I dragged him to an restaurant. That didn't seem to have too long of an wait.

"How long wait is there for food?" I asked a waiter that was. Probably supposed to show people to their seats. "Not long sir probably around half an hour" the waiter answered.

"Do you want this place Dray?" I asked Draco. "Sure why not" he said smiling at me. God I felt me knees go a bit week he was so. Handsome when he smiled he probably noticed because. When we sat down after getting the Menu. He smiled again but so much brighter. His smile could have brighten up the whole airport.

"What in Merlins beard is a hamburger? And a spaghetti?" Draco asked. I did understand him he had grown up in the wizarding world after all.

"A hamburger is like usually a beef patty with some souse and. Usually some vegetables, and a spaghetti is just flour and eggs. Mixed together and cooked it's really good often it's with some meat souse." I answered, "what about pizza?" Draco. Asked with even more confusion on his face.

"A pizza is very thin bread with tomato souse, some meats and vegetables" I said. Plainly while looking at what I'd like.

The waiter came back to our table and asked "are you two. Gentlemen ready to order?" "Yes and stop smiling at my. Husband" Draco almost snapped his eyes had gone a bit. Red from jealousy, I knew it was just his Veela talking.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize" the waiter said blushing a deep red color. "It's alright" I gave him a small smile before looking back at the menu. "I'd like a Coca-Cola and a cheese burger" I said. "The same as he" Draco said. Slightly pointing at me "alright anything else?" The waiter asked. "Oh yes some mozzarella sticks, for us to share" I said smiling at Draco.

"What are mozzarella sticks?" Draco asked as soon as the waiter had left. "It's deep fried mozzarella cheese they're my favorite. Food" I said, I gave Draco a small wink and took his hand in mine. I rubbed small circles on the back of his hand with my thumb.

Our food came and we ate. Afterwards we had to hurry a little. Because our gate was a little further than we had expected.

As soon as we got on board of the plain Draco pulled my head onto his shoulder. I just rested my head on his shoulder.

Soon after I felt his head resting on mine. I smiled to myself knowing that he was using. Me as a pillow as well.

I shifted a little and kissed his lips quickly before trying to get some sleep. "Get some sleep Dray it's a long flight. And don't worry nothing will happen" I said to Draco.

I felt his nervousness because he was rubbing my head so harshly. He only did that when he was nervous "I'm not nervous" he. Said with a slightly shaky voice. "Dray, baby you're about to make my head bleed your. Rubbing it so hard" I said, I smiled a bit when he kissed my. Head "I'm so so sorry Harry" he said. I just looked into his eyes and kissed him "it's alright, I promise" I said reassuringly.

We talked the whole flight even though my plan had been to try and get some sleep. We laughed a little and talked until the. Seatbelt sign was finally turned on.

"What does this mean?" Draco asked me a bit confused. "We're about to land so everyone has to put their seatbelts. Back on" I smiled at him, he just smiled back and pulled my hand into his.

His nails digging into my hand. "Dray loosen your grip a bit please" I said trying to hold. Back the tears from the pain. "He kissed my hand softly before loosing his grip a bit.

DRACO'S POV:

I hurt him twice within five hours how does he not hate me? I thought to myself. I hated myself for letting myself hurt. Him twice just because of my silly nervousness.

"I love you" I said with a bit of pain in my eyes. "It's alright don't worry about it" he said. When he finished saying it he. Looked me in the eyes and got a worried expression.

"What is wrong baby?" He asked his worry being heard in his voice. "I just hate myself for hurting you so much today. I'll make it up to you I promise" I said giving a little smile.

"Oh baby it's alright you don't have to make anything up to me." Harry said his voice almost breaking he obviously felt. Sad for letting me believe I had to do something for him.

I insisted on doing something for him as soon as we got to the. Place we were staying at, I think he called it air B&B or something like that. Apparently it was a house we were renting and. We would have it all for ourselves.

Finally the airplane landed and we went out. We collected our luggage and. Got into a what Harry called a taxi.

HI THANKS FOR READING THIS I CANT BELIEVE ALL OF YOH HAVE READ SO FAR!! THANK YOU! THIS ONE IS A BIT LONGER THAN USUAL TO MAME UP FOR THE LAST CHAPTER FROM YESTERDAY!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (I MOSTLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY CAN GIVE ME IDEAS AND INSPIRE ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!) :)