Part 15 - the Dursly's

HI ITS THE NEXT CHAPTER. I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY SO THAT'S WHY I'M SPAMMING THE STORY!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

After everyone had graduated we apparated to the Malfoy Manor. Then we took the next muggle train to London where Harry's Uncle was waiting for us.

When we stepped out of the train Harry was getting nervous. He probably saw his uncle because his face expression looked scared.

I squeezed his hand gently to let him know I wasn't going anywhere. Then we walked over to the overly fat man who had barely. Any neck and barely any feet. "Hi uncle, this is Draco" Harry said. Looking at his feet clearly waiting for something.

"I'll deal with you when we get back home" he said to Harry. And handed him a piece of what looked like white parchment. I looked over to Harry who was looking like he was scared of something.

"What is?" I asked him my voice filled with concerns and worry. He just looked at me shocked his head motioning to his. Uncle and writing something on a pice of that white parchment.

I told you they hit me if I do something wrong and last summer he started the rape. I don't wanna talk about it. Just stay calm when we get back to theirs house.

When I read what he had written the worry from my voice moved to my face. He was obviously trying not to have his emotions shown. But he was failing miserably.

When we got to number 4 privet drive Harry just gave me a reassuring. But a fake smile before walking into the house with. Our trunks in our pockets "welcome home honey" called a. Female voice from the kitchen.

When she came into the entry of the house she looked from Harry to. Me and back to Harry "did you bring one of those freak friend. Of yours here without asking" she said furiously to Harry. "You boy go upstairs" he pointed at Harry "and you're. Staying down here" he said pointing a fat finger at me.

HARRY'S POV:

When uncle Vernon said that I just got scared I knew exactly what. Was going to happen I did as told and went to my bedroom.

RAPE HAPPENING
ABUSE HAPPENING

When Vernon came up the stairs he took me by the collar of the shirt. And threw me on his bed he started unbuckling his belt. Before hitting me hard on the back with it.

I just bit my lip trying not to scream but failed miserably when he took. His dick out and thurst it into me.

That was when I gave up and screamed from the pain and in. Hope Draco would hear him not one minute later Draco. Was standing in the doorway with his wings out. Threatening to kill Vernon I couldn't move I had almost. Passed out from the pain and was just stuck there on the floor.

RAPE ENDING
ABUSE ENDING

The last thing I remember was Draco throwing some sort of spell. Or something at Vernon, I had passed out.

DRACO'S POV:

I saw Harry's uncle raping him. My Veela took over, my wings burst out and his uncle obviously. Scared to death, I attacked him almost killing. Him before realizing Harry had passed out.

I rushed over to him lifting him up and flying as fast as I could to the Manor. When I got there my parents were shocked. Seeing me holding what they thought to be sleeping Harry.

I just rushed passed them with anger all over my face. I placed Harry on my bed and was about to go back to his. Aunt and uncle's house when my father stopped me. "And where do you think you're going" he asked me his face full of. Seriousness. "Back to kill that bastard" I said my parents. Even more confused "what do you mean. Sweetheart" my mother asked me.

" I wasn't relaxing and just looked at them even more furious. Than I had been "that uncle of his was raping him" I screamed. At my parents who looked like they were. Going to be dropping their faces off in surprise.

"Draco you need to be here when Harry wakes up other wise he. Might think you left him, after seeing his vulnerable side" my. Father said calmly I would never let Harry think I'd leave him. Especially after it not having been a whole 24 hours since I proposed.

Instead of saying anything I just walked up to my bedroom. And laying down next to Harry pulling him into a hug and. Wrapping my arms around him just feeling his sent made me relax a bit.

He was safe in my arms. I still couldn't believe what I had just seen I was so mad but. I couldn't let Harry think that I had left him when he woke up. So I just cuddle my head in his hair and breathed his. Sent in so I could relax.

After about an hour Harry started to wake up. I kissed his head "you're okay. You're safe" I whispered. To him with my voice as. Sweet as I possibly could.

He opened his eyes and looked at me "it hurts" he said with tears. Staring to stream down his face I couldn't help but get a. Bit angry again until I looked in his eyes.

His eyes held so much pain but so much straight and so much. Sadness but so much happiness at the same time.

I didn't understand how he could be feeling so many emotions at once. So I just kissed his head and looked at him while. Whispering sweet nothings like "it's alright, we're together" "we're at the. Manor" and "we're never going back to that hell."

Then he kissed me on the lips. The kiss was sweet and passionate. "Did you tell your parents about the engagement?" He asked me.

"No I thought we'd do it together once you had woken up" I said. Smiling slightly kissing the tip of his nose just before. A house held popped in my room. "It's dinner Mr. Malfoy. And Mr. Potter" the house elf said.

I picked Harry up and walked him down to the dining room. He was obviously in so much pain he winced at every step he took. But nothing could have prepared me.

When he sat down a tear, just a single tear slipped down his cheek. From the pain in his ass my parents looked worried at. Each other and then at Harry "Harry sweetie if you. Aren't hungry you can go back upstairs we don't mind" my mother said.

With so much pitty in her voice. Harry just looked at them and. Then at me "no thank you, me and Draco want to tell you. Something" he just said plainly, Obviously trying to hide the pain he was in.

HI ITS ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
ILL SEE ALL OF YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE YALL!
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS LONG!