Chapter 27

I'm laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling with the memories of the night before running through my head on repeat.

I just can't understand how one man can pretty well make me weak at the knees by just looking at me sometimes.  He stirs up all these feeling that I just don't know how the process.

I look over at the man in question and watch how he sleeps so peacefully with one arm over me like he is keeping me close to him at all times.

I've only heard the words 'I love you' three times in my life.  The first one was from my mother. She used to say it to me everyday and even right up and until she died, she would always say it too me after we would say our Goodbyes.

The second was from Mia when I moved into Kitty & Roo's place and we began to share a room. I would breakdown all the time and Mia would comfort me and tell me that I was her best friend, her sister from another mister (I still do not understand that saying) and that she loved me dearly.

The third was from Ryker after the time I got him off with a warning when he was caught carrying firearms by the now SGT Bryson. I think I must had been put on this Earth to always save Rykers skin. After that trial, he gave me a pat on the back but I just had this feeling come over me and I gave him a hug. He told me then that he loved me and that I am his family.

Family, this is what the Tanners had always said that the MC was about. Everyone was one big family. I didn't understand it at the time, but over the years I have begun to realise what this means and the more time I spend with Blaze, the more I want him to be my family, to be in more moments like I am right now with him.

As I turn to face him better, his arm tightens around me.

"What's on your mind beautiful?" He asks. His eyes are not even open and I wonder how the heck he knew that I was thinking about something.

"Nothing, just work stuff." I reply. He smirks and opens his eyes. They are dazzling and I feel myself starting so intently into them.

"Ariel, you are staring at me like you want to eat me." He jokes as he moves his arm down to my ass and pulls me in closer to him.

I gasp as I feel his cock press against my stomach. It feels so firm as it pokes me and I can't help but reach down and touch it.

I hear Blaze let out a sigh "Oh Love, you need to be careful. Morning wood is not something to waste." He shuffles slightly and I am curious as to how far Blaze will let me go.

I look at his face and see that he has now opened his eyes and is watching me. I listen to the voice in my head and duck under the covers, making my way to his waist.

My face is directly in line with his cock. I take a moment to look at his member. It is quite long and thick. A shiver runs down my spines as I reach out and run my thumb over his head and down his shaft, feeling the firmness of his members.

"Ariel, what are you doing?" I hear him say as his hands reach into my hair as he loosely tries to pull my head back up.

I reach out and lick the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around it, tasting the saltiness of his skin. His hand tightens on the back of my head and I hear him let out a moan.

I take him further into my mouth, still swirling my tongue around his head and leading it down the beginning of his shaft. I graze my teeth along his shaft and he lets out a hiss.

"No teeth my love." I hear him whisper and I make sure that I open my mouth wider. As I do, I slide him further into my mouth, relaxing my throat around him.

I begin to move my head, bobbing back and forward slowly. I feel a slight pressure from his hand on the back of my head as if he is encouraging me to move. I speed up my movements more, trying to keep to the speed of his hand holding me.

He lets out another moan as his hips begin to move slightly and I have this urge to meet his movements. I can feel his cock twitching in my mouth and a slight liquid meets my tongue as I swipe it over his head.

I grasp the base of his shaft and roll my hand around whilst I continue to move my head up and down. His moaning picks up "Fuck Ariel, you are fucking amazing." He says as his hand tighten around my head.

I grasp my hand tighter on his shaft and continue to suck down on his cock as I move my tongue up and down his shaft. Once again I feel his cock begin to twitch in my mouth.

His hands are both in my hair now, holding my head as his hips move faster, pushing his cock deeper in to my throat.

"Ariel, I'm going to cum love, you need to let go." He pleads but I keep going, I want to see what happens, I want to feel what happens.

He lets out an all mighty groan and holds my head still as he pulls his hips back and I taste an eruption of liquid coming from his cock.

Swallowing it quickly so that I don't choke on it, his hips move wildly as he empties into my mouth. I continue to suck his dick, taking away the last drop, feeling his hands relax in my hair as his hips fall back onto the bed.

"Oh my gosh my love, where did you learn to do that?" Blaze says as he lays flat on his back, trying to catch his breath.

I crawl up his legs and straddle his waist. "I just imagined your dick was a lollipop" I reply and he lets out this all mighty laugh.

"Ariel, you surprise me everyday." He replies as he wraps his hand around the back of my head and pulls me down into his lips.

The kiss is sloppy but once I get into the movements, what I thought was going to be a quick pash starts to build into something more heated.

I just can't get enough of kissing him. The more I think I should pull away, the more his tongue sweeps over my lips or my tongue caresses his.

All the sudden there is a pounding at the door. "Church in 10 mins" I hear Xavier yell through the door. There is shuffling "Sorry Ariel, I didn't mean to scare you" is all I hear as foot steps walk away from the door.