Clarisse La Rue

Clarisse POV

Puny mortals. Think they're better, tougher than me??? In their dreams. Damn Chiron apparently I have to put up a facade to be weak and shy. You might be thinking what Clarisse LaRue shy, weak!!! The world is ending! Bloody mortals think they can bully me? Well I think not. Not that it hurts my feelings anyways.

Gods I need to get out of here. I think I should just bring out maimer and scream bloody murder if another mortal gets on my nerves again.

Well for the rest of today in school no one bothered me. What a relief but that's a sad thing too. I don't get to kill anything. I still can't believe that no one talked to me yet. Shit I probably jinxed it for all I know. Prissy and Annabeth's luck seems to be rubbing off on me. Ugh screw it.

"Hey if it isn't lil Clarisse" said the snobbiest brat ever, Charlotte. Gods dam it I jinxed it alright

"Why are you still here freak? No one wants you. You're just a-" Suddenly a monster burst through the hallway. A dracenae to be exact. Oh lucky mortal. I don't need to rip her throat off now.

The mortals started screaming like crazy. Wimps.

I quickly got out my spear and charged. It was reduced to dust in less than five minutes.

"Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares. I helped find the Golden Fleece. I fought in the second Titan and Giant war. I am a heroine of Olympus" I said

Suddenly I had the blessing of ares again and I had full battle armor on. I grinned wickedly. Scaring the mortals. I quickly gave the mortals who bullied me a death glare. Let's just say I made sure that they had peed themselves.

"See ya mortals and I'm not coming back suckers" I said and made my way out of the building, on the way to Camp.

So how was it? I'm trying to update more often. Since I'm really busy over the weekend don't expect any updates but I might update. Just might. No promises.