The Stolls

Travis POV

"Now at the end of all this, we can conclude that demigods normally follow the attitudes of their parents." Here Conner and I are. Listening to this boring speech about demigods from the principal in the auditorium. I would much rather be off pranking with Connor but no we have to go to school.

"The children of Zeus are normally kind and caring, just like their father." He said. Pft as if, maybe when Athena stops reading.

"The children of Poseidon are the type of people who are power hungry". He continued. Yeah right. Percy is nothing like that!

"The children of Hades are terrorist. They might even scare us to our deaths for fun!" He exclaimed. Nico would never do such a thing!

"The children of Aphrodite are the type to spread love all around. They are generally happy and carefree just like their mother." Hahahahaha! Carefree! Please, they keep complaining about their make up being smudged. Except for Piper of course!

They can be really fierce too. I can still remember the time me and Connor pulled the golden mango prank. I shuddered, I saw Connor do the same. We were probably thinking the same thing. We do that a lot

"The children of Apollo are great musicians" Well that's somewhat true, but some of them just do not have that talent. At all.

"The children of Athena are normally the type of people who read all day. It is rumored that they do not fight well since they spend all their time reading." Oh my gods. He did not! I am soooo telling Annabeth. He should pack up a bag and leave for the next country now if he values his life.

I shared a look with Connor that says this guy is nuts.

He shot me a look saying I know right! Does he want to get himself killed?

Annabeth is so going to kill him when she finds out about this

Then she'll bring him back to life just to kill him again

Let's not forget about Percy

Ooh I can just see him beating the crap out of him

We both snickered at the thought.

Our mortal friends Jack, Hans, Kim and Claire looked at us weird. Meh. Not our fault they aren't as awesome as us!

"Now children that concludes that the demigods are very dangerous" the principal concluded. We missed the speech while we were sharing looks at each other. Oops. Oh well.

"Just like the demigods, the gods are vile, cruel creatures. They are not to be trusted at all. No matter the circumstances." Oh no! He did not just go there! That crossed the line! Just you wait...

Thunder boomed. Lightning flashed. A storm started brewing. The gods are coming.

The mortals looked terrified. Well they better be!

Suddenly there was a flash of bright light. The gods appeared on stage.

"How dare you!" Thundered Zeus

"You no good mortal! Thinking you can talk about us that way" Zeus huffed

"We have discussed a punishment. You will have to live your life with the sent of a demigod that you despise so much. Which means you will have to train. With demigods" the principal looked terrified, disgusted, shocked and a million more emotions.

"Wait!" Me and Connor shot out of our seats and ran up to the stage.

Our friends shot us looks like come back here! The gods are going to kill you!

"Yes sons?" Asked Hermes, our dad

The students gasped in awe and fear.

"We have a better punishment" we said in unison

"It just so happens to include a certain Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena" I said

"And someone with the name of Perseus Jackson." Connor continued

"We're listening" said Poseidon

"Well just now the principal said" I told them

"That the children of Athena are practically nerds and can't fight well"said Connor

Athena was fuming in anger.

It took Poseidon, Ares, Hermes, Apollo and Hephaestus to stop her from attacking him.

"I'll have you know that my children are not weak! I am also the goddess of battle strategy by the way! One of my children, Annabeth Chase is the second strongest demigod to ever walk the face of the Earth!" She screamed at him.

I think he peed himself.

No not think, I know he peed himself.

"Okay so we just tell them what happened and send them here" we finished together.

We got murmurs of approval from the gods.

"It is settled then. That is your punishment" Zeus declared.

With that the gods disappeared.

"I'm Travis" I said

"I'm Connor" said my brother

"Stoll, Sons of Hermes. We fought in the second Titan and Giant Wars. Hero's of Olympus" we said in unison

"We're outta here" we said together

Little did they know that when we close the door of the auditorium, green goo and feathers are going to fall all over them.

That's what you get for messing with demigods!

Hey guys, I know it's kinda lame but I hope you liked it!