Grover Underwood

Grover POV

With the whole no mist thing it's not so different for me since I already have to go to school to look for demigods. The only difference is there is no mist now and I have to be careful. My only main problem is I'm going to Yancy Academy, that means I have to see Nancy Bobofit! Gods I hate that mortal with passion. At least she can't pick on me now since I've had my growth spurt.

As I walk into the school I realize something, I can smell the scent of a demigod. Not just any scent it's familiar but I just can't recall who. When I walk past the lockers I see a girl with raven black hair and sea green eyes. Hey she looks like Percy! Meh must be coincidence but I should probably watch out for anything that seems suspicious.

"Oh my Gods is that Grover Underwood" I heard a girl shriek. Oh snap it's Nancy Bobofit.

"Hello Nancy" I greeted with a grimace

"Oh my Gods Grover I am so sorry for what I did! I was being immature. Please forgive me!" Well she's changed! But she seems sincere maybe I'll give her another chance.

"It's alright Nancy. As long as you don't do it again" I said

"Thank you so much" she replied

Suddenly a bunch of hellhounds and a dracenae burst through the walls. Oh great do I have to get exposed on my first day! I think Percy's luck is rubbing off on me. The mortals started screaming and running around except for one person. It's the girl who looks like Percy! Oh great just great another demigod of the big three. She just stood there frozen in shock.

"I ssssssmell sssssssea god" the dracenae shrieked

The hellhounds started to attack. I quickly kicked off my shoes and started dodging their attacks. I took out my pan pipes and started to play a tune. The monsters were wrapped with vines and the vines were squeezing them so hard they disintegrated

"I am Grover Underwood, a satyr. I helped retrieve the lightning bolt of Zeus. I found the Golden Fleece. I am the finder of Pan. I am the new Lord of the Wild. I fought in the Titan and giant war." I reintroduced myself. The mortals were staring at me in shock and a little bit of awe.

There was a bright glow. I turned around and saw that Poseidon had claimed the girl. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Violet" she replied

"Well Violet you're a demigod daughter of Poseidon. Can you follow me back to camp?"

"Yeah. Sure" she said

"Oh by the way, you have a brother and you two are the only Living children of Poseidon"

"WHAT"she screamed

I chuckled then walked out of the school. She hurriedly walked after me. Styx! What am I going to tell Percy!