Rachel

Rachel POV

I can't believe Apollo! He's making me go to school. Does he want me to suddenly spout out a prophecy in the middle of math? To make it worse it's Clarion's. Any other school would be fine just not this one! I think he's just making me go there because he likes yo irritate me.

"Hey loser" said Amanda, she thinks she rules the school with her beautiful looks. I mean seriously she's not even close to pretty but the whole school worships her since her mommy and daddy have money. No one here knows who my dad is and I intend to keep it that way.

"So how was your summer" she asked

"Great cause I didn't get to see your face" I retorted

Then there was an announcement." All students to the auditorium this instant. Mr Dare is here to give a speech and yes I mean the Mr Dare". Said the principle. Oh hades I forgot dad was coming to give a speech.

All of us rushed to the auditorium and I sat at the very back.

"Hello students i am very sure you know who I am. I am also Rachel Elisabeth Dare's father" he said. All heads tired to look at me. I shrunk back into my seat and put on my poker face.

"I am here today to give a speech on those filthy demigods" oh schist!!!

"Those demigods are nothing but dangerous, filthy, disgusting and vile half-breeds." He did not.

"They do not even deserve the ability to live for they only endanger us" that's it

"Dad! Do not talk about them like that"

"Rachel dear you do not understand. It's not like you even know them anyway"

"Actually I do. Dad I have a confession to make."

"Rachel don't"

"Let me explain" I cut him off

"Dad do u know where I go to during the summer? It's not some art camp it's the camp for demigods. I know mortals are not allowed there but I am no mortal. I fought in the second Titan and giant wars. I am this Oracle of Delphi!'

I started to levitate and my eyes glowed green. The Oracle had taken over.

"I am the Oracle of Delphi. Speaker of the Prophecies of Phoebus Apollo. Approach seeker and ask." I said in a raspy voice.

"What is the prophecy of the great Seven half-bloods" asked Amanda

Seven half bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the doors of death.

Suddenly there was a bright light and Apollo appeared . Everyone started to bow hastily.

"Yo Rach need a ride to camp?" He asked

"Sure" I replied

He snapped his fingers and I disappeared with a brilliant flash of golden light. I hate to think of what he would do to the mortals that were mean to me. But they're not my problem anymore.

Sorry for not updating in a while but I'll try to update soon if I'm free.