Drew

Drew POV

After the war, I actually changed from that Barbie slut. Now, I'm actually nice and a true daughter of Aphrodite.

I owe all of this to Piper. I can never thank her enough. She taught me that Aphrodite is not all about looks but she is the goddess of love for a reason.

Now I don't wear those revealing clothes anymore or cake my face with make up.

I usually wear clothes that are quite appropriate and just a little bit of make up.

"Hey Drew, do you want to go to the movies?" asked Daniel. He was the hottest mortal here but he wasn't a player.

"I'm sorry Daniel. Can we just be friends?" I said apologetically.

What! I have my eyes on a certain son of Demeter.

"Sure" he said looking kind of disappointed.

Then I turned away and made my way to history with my friend Amber.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me like I was crazy

"What?" I asked

"Turn down the hottest guy in school!" She practically screamed

"I have my eyes on someone else" I explained

"He better be hot" she warned

"You have no idea" I sighed dreamily

Time skip to lunch

"Look you little bitch, stay away from Daniel" said the school slut, Gabriella warningly.

"He's all yours" I told her

"He better be" she growled

"You know, my mother is Aphrodite so if you don't stay away from him your love life will be ruined" she threatened me.

Is she kidding me!

Daughter of Aphrodite my foot!

"Well hun" I started putting my hand on my hip

"It just so happens that I am a daughter of Aphrodite. You are no demigod." I told her with a smirk.

Just to prove it, I pulled out my daggers.

Piper had taught me how to use them and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself.

She looked at me afraid, an expression that was on most of the mortals faces.

"Sorry" she squeaked

"Whatever" I told her

"Goodbye now, my work here us no longer needed. I'm off to camp" I said

I turned on my heel and walked away to camp.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it. So I'm trying to update more often but there are no promises.