Leo Valdez

Leo POV

Now that the mist is gone courtesy of Gaea we have to go to school now. I can't believe them they made Leo flamin Valdez , super McShizzle, awesomest demigod that ever lived go to school. I'd rather face a horde of hellhounds than this!!! But at least I go to a school that learns awesome mechanics. But I am the best in the entire school. Then again, I am a son of Hephaestus. I am after all Leo flamin Valdez. Oh look I better get to my advanced mechanics class or I'm gonna be late.

When I got to class I had the biggest surprise of my life maybe not cause of Gaea and -wait stupid ADHD getting me off track but back to the topic my dad was standing in the class. My dad!!!

"Hello my boy" he smiled

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked stunned

"I'm a substitute for today now go and sit down before everyone gets here"

"Okay" I replied and sat at the front of the class. Let me tell you about this class it's super easy well for a son of Hephaestus that is but that's not the point. We just get assigned projects and we have to hand if in before the deadline. Now we're working on a clock. It's soooo easy but I have to do it the long way to fit in with the mortals.

Slowly everybody started filing in.

"Okay class I'm a substitute for today. My name is Mr Festus" my dad said while trying not to crack up like me.

"Now just continue your projects" he said and everybody got to work.

Suddenly, a dracenae burst through the doors and shouted

"Where are you filthy half-blood?"

My dad started glowing slightly.

He then shouted "Be gone you filthy monster before I send you to the pits of Tartarus" he boomed

"Sssso ssssssory My Lord Hephaestus" it said then left quickly or tried to. I took out a celestial bronze dagger and threw it towards it's back and....bullseye. It disintegrated into golden dust.

"Thanks Dad" I said

"You're welcome son" he replied with a kind smile. The mortals were staring at us in awe and fear.

"Oh well time to introduce myself then, I am Leo flamin Valdez, super McShizzle son of the awesomest god ever Hephaestus!!!" I said dramatically
Ch
" I survived the second giant war. I am one of the seven. I am a savior of Olympus!"

"Hey dad, can you send me back to camp?" I asked

"Sure son " he replied and I was gone with a brilliant golden light leaving behind stunned and scared mortals with my dad.

Guys I just realized after I finished writing this that it's not according to BOO but I wrote everything and am not going to change anything so yeah